By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think Zelda II is a bad game?

Tagged games:

Is Zelda II a bad game?

Yes, it's just... Bad 12 25.00%

No, it's playable 9 18.75%

No, it's a great game 27 56.25%

Total:48
Valdney said:
mZuzek said:

Wow, that is... very wrong.

Says who? Ow... the man who likes the puzzle fest named Wind Waker. 

If you think the PuzZelda games  are better than Zelda 2... that is wrong, very wrong. 

If only at least the puzzles in TWW were challenging...

Weakest 3D Zelda game. It has become basically a poor man's BotW.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

I thought it was an ok Zelda. I think it gets a bad rap because there was so many great Zelda games.

Asriel said:
I think it's the kind of interesting, archaic game that would benefit from a remake.

Muramasa the Demon Blade style.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I really do think it's a bad game, I don't want to, I like certain things about it but if I've never actually enjoyed playing it. The worst non-CDI, non-Game & Watch Zelda game in my opinion.

No, it's really, really, good.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

I really never imagined this game would get the love it is getting in this thread. i will say I like it better today than I did when it released, it was just such a departure from the original which I absolutely loved.

Never played this game. Seems like the kind of game that I would never ever be able to finish so I dunno if I'll ever play it :P

Zelda II was the Dark Souls of its day. You'll die ALOT, but once you gain enough exp and master the combat & enemy patterns it becomes much more doable. Death Mountain and the road to the Great Palace have and always will be a huge pain in the ass though. Most of the difficulty in the game stems from these two segments.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

It takes practice, but it isn't unfair.

The_Yoda said:
I really never imagined this game would get the love it is getting in this thread.

Yeah, I'm kinda surprised too.