By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Sweden has become a lawless state

StarOcean said:
VGPolyglot said:

Oh please Star, cut that out.

It’d prevent mistakes like this from being born

No, it wouldn't. You're overstating the differences between people in Northern USA and Southern USA.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
StarOcean said:

No, it wouldn't. You're overstating the differences between people in Northern USA and Southern USA.

There would be competency tests prior to it being initiated. Any who believe the garbage coming out of this individual would be prime candidate for failure though, and unfortunately to likeminded people, their fate would be quite obvious

User moderated for this and other posts -RavenXtra

Last edited by Raven - on 07 January 2018

StarOcean said:
VGPolyglot said:

Oh please Star, cut that out.

This kind of talk on both sides is why we can't have nice things (and why I was banned many many times in quick sucession until I turned my communication style around, learn from experience I'd say).

Flilix said:

Sweden is still the 18th safest country in the world, so I don't think we need to worry too much about them.

sundin13 said:
Sweden has a homicide rate of 1.1/100,000.
The famously multicultural Malmo has a homicide rate of 3.4/100,000.

The USA has a homicide rate of 4.9/100,000.
St. Louis has a homicide rate of 59/100,000.

Looking beyond anecdotes pushed by obscure Youtubers, I have a hard time complaining about crime in Sweden...

m0ney said:
Flilix said:

This is the fallacy of anecdotal evidence. Stats are a lot more meaningful than isolated events.

what? u didn't know about the grenade problem in Sweden?

No I haven't. But look at the two posts above. These numbers prove that Sweden is still very safe. There's no need for a click-baity, overgeneralised thread like this.

StarOcean said:
VGPolyglot said:

There would be competency tests prior to it being initiated. Any who believe the garbage coming out of this individual would be prime candidate for failure though, and unfortunately to likeminded people, their fate would be quite obvious

I hope you that ya have the sense to be joking with this stuff.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
I know people love to mock and stereotype Sweden as being infested with scummy SJWs who are too scared to prosecute criminals because it might hurt their "feelings" but I still very much doubt that, especially when your only source is some prick on youtube.

The only real SJW thing that happened in Sweden recently to my recollection is gender-neutral Jesus. Aside from that, 10/10, would vacation there again.

Aeolus451 said:
StarOcean said:

I hope you that ya have the sense to be joking with this stuff.

Ridiculous OP gets an equally ridiculous response. The more ask, the more ridiculous it becomes. Though explaining it ruins the immersion 

sundin13 said:
Sweden has a homicide rate of 1.1/100,000.
The famously multicultural Malmo has a homicide rate of 3.4/100,000.

The USA has a homicide rate of 4.9/100,000.
St. Louis has a homicide rate of 59/100,000.

Looking beyond anecdotes pushed by obscure Youtubers, I have a hard time complaining about crime in Sweden...

I was in Malmö just last year. No idea how I made it out alive. (joking obviously)

This year I'm going to do another trip to Sweden. It's quite safe like basically everything within the EU (and some parts outside of it of course).

m0ney said:
Only Ancient Aliens can save Sweden now

Not sure what your intention for this thread even were except for trolling. And now you’re even joking around?! What the heck?!

m0ney said:

where murderers and gang rapists are simply set free for no reason.

I'm sorry but look at the state of the video thumbnails.  I could never take the contents of those video seriously.   The text is off the side, the photos have no drop shadow; it's just awful.

Now look at one of mine, that's how you do it!

Sony want to make money by selling art, Nintendo want to make money by selling fun, Microsoft want to make money.