By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Sweden has become a lawless state

Aeolus451 said:
StarOcean said:

When the political thread isn’t dumb you won’t get a wild response. This thread is an insult to Sweden

You always get nasty in political threads and insult others. I've never seen you respond to one in a rational way where you don't take swings at somebody.

Sweden is becoming more left leaning and has enacted some crazy laws/policies that deserves criticism or some kind of discussion regardless if it's in a thread with a click bait title .

See, you generalize me but that’s not the case. I have had fine discussions. 

If you want to discuss crazy laws recently passed by Sweden, make a thorough and well written thread about it and you’ll get the ‘rational’ response you wish to see from me

Around the Network
WolfpackN64 said:
StarOcean said:

What is your proposed solution? Quality control for political threads is practically non existent 

The problem is that quality control beforehand is practically impossible. Although I believe this thread should be locked.

It will be 

This sounds like propaganda. It's odd, I always here about how Europe is on the verge of collapse and there's anarchy in the streets after the refugee crisis but I always hear it from Americans and I've never really heard anyone from Germany or Switzerland actually say it's as bad as the far right thinks it is. If anything based on the news I've been reading over the past year or so it seems like things have actually gotten better due to the war in Syria winding down, isis becoming less of a threat and better regulation of who can migrate to these countries.

PeterSweden How about no...

Seriously though, I find it disgusting how some take advantage of that gang rape case. It's a tragic case, where the investigators messed up hard in pretty much every part of the investigation, which resulted in evidence that was pretty much useless in court. To use that case to paint a picture of Sweden where we just set rapists free for shits and giggles is fucked up.

collint0101 said:
This sounds like propaganda. It's odd, I always here about how Europe is on the verge of collapse and there's anarchy in the streets after the refugee crisis but I always hear it from Americans and I've never really heard anyone from Germany or Switzerland actually say it's as bad as the far right thinks it is. If anything based on the news I've been reading over the past year or so it seems like things have actually gotten better due to the war in Syria winding down, isis becoming less of a threat and better regulation of who can migrate to these countries.

We are moving into a calmer period. Although Europe has in one way or another been in perpetual crisis since 2008. The kind of crisis just differs, but it's not like there's "anarchy in the streets" or anything.

Around the Network

Meanwhile in brazil "people" are stealing homes and threatening arsons. Sweden doesn't have as many subhumans yet.

User moderated -RavenXtra

Last edited by Raven - on 07 January 2018

This thread is going nowhere and is based on "information" being spread by white nationalists. Locking.