By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Sweden has become a lawless state

Helloplite said:

To the OT: Have you ever actually even visited Sweden in your life? Or Europe for the matter? Which 'law' are you referring to when you speak of lawlessness? 

Never left his country house in Arkansas where the rest of the uneducated inbreds come from

User moderated for this and other posts -RavenXtra

Last edited by Raven - on 07 January 2018

Around the Network
m0ney said:
Flilix said:

This is the fallacy of anecdotal evidence. Stats are a lot more meaningful than isolated events.

what? u didn't know about the grenade problem in Sweden?

Why do you even post about it? The investigation is still ongoing.

m0ney said:

where murderers and gang rapists are simply set free for no reason.

Murderers and gang rapists go free everywhere in the world, when the police are doing a shitty investigation and there is lack of proof. Sweden is one of the safest countries in the world and it is insulting that someone who lives in such a safe place as yourself feel entitled to complain just because you have been spoiled with where you were born.

m0ney said:

where murderers and gang rapists are simply set free for no reason.

Your overgeneralization is no better than the morons that think American cops have made a national sport out of hunting black men.

I guess you'd need to make a video like this, some day, perhaps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTPsFIsxM3w

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

StarOcean said:
Then burn America to the ground where lawlessness runs free. A southern genocide is the only way to truly free the world

Oh please Star, cut that out.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
m0ney said:

If you are white, I hope u don't get in a no go zone

It's not "no-go-zones", it's high risk areas.

"he Swedish government states that "no-go zones" do not exist in Sweden.[46][47] A 2016 report from the Swedish Police map 53 so called "exposed" areas (Utsatta områden), of which 15 were "particularly exposed"."

And I happened to have lived in one for most of my life. Never been exposed to any crime, assault, etc.
Go figure...

It's like Molenbeek in Brussels, Belgium. Every populist screams about it as a no-go zone. Unless you're cought in the middle of a razzia or something, it's still safe to walk around.

VGPolyglot said:
StarOcean said:
Then burn America to the ground where lawlessness runs free. A southern genocide is the only way to truly free the world

Oh please Star, cut that out.

It’d prevent mistakes like this from being born

User moderated for this and other posts -RavenXtra

Last edited by Raven - on 07 January 2018

Get your pitch forks and torches here! Yes, right over here! Get them before they're sold out!

Wherever inbred Nazis appear, suddenly immigration becomes criminal. It's a political fact how Nazis objectively transform society into a virulent, hateful, cesspool of ignorance. It is one thing to tolerate your own farts. If you are proud of them, there's a problem.

Only Ancient Aliens can save Sweden now

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.