By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Sweden has become a lawless state

where murderers and gang rapists are simply set free for no reason.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

Pure clickbait.

Sweden is still the 18th safest country in the world, so I don't think we need to worry too much about them.

RolStoppable said:
The problem is that Sweden has too many white people. Go to any country in this world where white people constitute the majority and you will find political issues and imperfect societies.

Here's your quote.

RolStoppable said:
The problem is that Sweden has too many white people. Go to any country in this world where white people constitute the majority and you will find political issues and imperfect societies.

Yeah because all those middle Eastern and African countries with barely any white people are perfect. Fact is there are barely any perfect countries if any. 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

4 hours ago in Stockholm a couple picked something from the ground which turned out to be a grenade, it exploded and killed one of them:

Last edited by m0ney - on 07 January 2018

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Swedes are pussies. There, I said it.

Ridiculous hyperbole like this doesn’t help anyone except the far right.

Lol no

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

RolStoppable said:
Kerotan said:

Yeah because all those middle Eastern and African countries with barely any white people are perfect. Fact is there are barely any perfect countries if any. 

True, white people have managed to mess up places anywhere they go.

Certain white countries yes. Others no. Many non white power houses messed up other countries in the past too. This is a human issue, nothing to do with colour of the skin.