By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your least played game of all time?

So many, it's depressing. Most recently, Mario+Rabbids. I haven't even seen the end of the opening cinematic. This was a day one purchase!!

Around the Network

the witcher 3 i wanted to like it but i dont know why i couldnt go past the first hour.

If I buy a game, I try to play it for at least a few hours so that my money doesn't feel wasted. I even forced myself to play 3 hours of Skyrim to see if I might have started liking it.

Probably some free game I got back during the days of Club Nintendo. Mutant Mudds comes to mind, I played it for like 10 minutes, went to go do something else, and never felt like playing it again. Wonderful 101 is another one, I played the first level and don’t recall having fun even once during the entire time.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

However long it takes a mobile game to display an energy meter/timer.

Around the Network

This shit: http://media.ign.com/games/image/object/143/14354751/Battle-of-Giants-Dragons_NDS_ESRB.jpg

As of recent memory, Sonic Forces, played around 10 levels (which is like, less than half an hour).

Close to being the worst Sonic game I have ever played, how do you fuck up the controls that badly when you already made 3 Boost games and make something so bland in terms of story with the concept you have and terrible level design is beyond me. Not even the music is good.

spurgeonryan said:

Now it cannot be games you just have never played,  you must have had a controller in your hands and actually be in a level or world or track,  etc. 

I have a lot of games still in their shrink wrap, or opened but never bothered installing...  many of which I intend to play, but more games then time...

Probably Darksiders. I played maybe 10 mins, turned it off, and haven't started it again.

I'm still meaning to give it an honest shot at some point, but who knows when that point is coming.

jlauro said:
spurgeonryan said:

Now it cannot be games you just have never played,  you must have had a controller in your hands and actually be in a level or world or track,  etc. 

I have a lot of games still in their shrink wrap, or opened but never bothered installing...  many of which I intend to play, but more games then time...

I don't have any sealed games personally, as I open them right when I get them.