By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your least played game of all time?

The Last of Us. I played MGS 2 and 3 to completion and thought there was no way a game could top them as far as being interactive movies but... there ya go. I just couldn't take it anymore.

Around the Network

Controller? That makes things difficult.

Ignoring that minor detail, my answer is probably 'how do you do it?' It's at 0.1 hours on my Steam account. I think there just wasn't much to do in the gamel, which isn't really a problem since the game is free. And yes, the game is exactly about what you might think because of the name.

Last edited by Zkuq - on 05 December 2017

I'm very sure there have been some indi titles that I played for a couple minutes and quit but The Letter on WiiU might be the shortest and that was even "completing" the game ...

Forza 5

5 minutes in and I returned it. Fucking top Gear and the long ass loading times. I just wanted a realistic racing sim

AlfredoTurkey said:
The Last of Us. I played MGS 2 and 3 to completion and thought there was no way a game could top them as far as being interactive movies but... there ya go. I just couldn't take it anymore.

You have a Sega Genesis as your avy, did you miss out on all of those FMV games?

Around the Network

Star Wars Super Bombad Racing…..

Man what an AWEFUL game that was. I bought it an evening at Gamespot, went home played like 2 hrs and was back at Gamespot to sell it back before the store was closed that evening. I swear It the worst video game that Ive ever played in my entire life…...

I think it must be Max Payne 3 actually, which is weird now that I think about it.

I loved the first two games, and was super hyped for the third game, but then I didn't buy it for quite a while despite the glowing reviews. I eventually picked it up on a digital sale for I think 5-10 bucks, and then proceeded to only play like the first two levels, which I suppose took me maybe half an hour or so....idk, don't remember, but the point is I didn't play it for long at all. Then I just never touched it again. Honestly couldn't say why. Far as I can recall there was nothing about what I played that I disliked, and I don't remember dropping it in favor of something else that had just come out.

Never went back to it either down the road, which is also weird, as I usually go back and try to force myself to give games another shot, even if I didn't much care for them. My mindset is usually, "hey Alex, you spent money on it, so at least try to get your money's worth unless you just absolutely can't stand it."

So ya......no rhyme or reason here. Just me being random I guess

There were lots in my PS1 & PS2 collections, but can't remember one thing.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

VGPolyglot said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

You have a Sega Genesis as your avy, did you miss out on all of those FMV games?

I think that was Sega CD if I'm not mistaken.

State of Emergency. Handed it over at Blockbuster an hour after renting it.