By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your least played game of all time?

Last month Ubisoft offered Watch Dogs for free on the computer. I played it for around 15 minutes and felt since then no desire to return (actually I already deleted it).

Around the Network

I guess the ones that I only pressed one button, whichever those are.

Last edited by VGPolyglot - on 05 December 2017

Not sure. Maybe Nagano Winter Olympics on the N64. What a mess.

If you don't include ones I literally never started, than probably Shin Megami Tensei IV and Arms

Probably Pokémon Omega Ruby. I bought it and played it for 30 minutes, and then never played it again. I even sold it afterwards. For some reason that game really didn't grab me, which is weird since I was excited for it before I got it.

Around the Network

There are plenty of those. If I don't like a game, I'm not afraid to stop playing.

As far as progress in the game, Super Mario Bros. is up there. I'd play for a little while, get bored, and plug in Punch Out or something. However, I gave it many chances, so total time played is somewhat higher.

I guess I played Red Dead Redemption for quite awhile but I felt like I did nothing but ride around an empty desert and waste time on meaningless quests.

Same with LA Noire. I don't even remember doing anything fun at all but I did spend a lot of time watching cutscenes.

I dropped Uncharted 2 and Assassin's Creed really fast.

Oh, I think Folklore might get the top spot. Loved the vibe but then the combat hit and I was quickly into rage mode. I even stopped to google a way to turn off the STUPID MOTION CONTROLS but when I found out you couldn't, I yanked it.

Shadow1980 said:
I have no idea. There were a few games that I played for a short while over at friends' and relatives' houses, so maybe a less than an hour for some of them. For games I actually bought, maybe Mirror's Edge Catalyst. It looked pretty, but I got bored with it quickly. I maybe put a couple of hours into it.

Wow, a couple of hours is still quite a bit. I remember playing games where I literally just tested for a minute or two then quit.

XD84 said:
Last month Ubisoft offered Watch Dogs for free on the computer. I played it for around 15 minutes and felt since then no desire to return (actually I already deleted it).

Pretty similar to me. I got it with my console and played that much only to quit.

Maybe an indie game is less, trying to give it a chance only to really dislike it so quit within 5 minutes xD.

There are a lot of ps+ games I downloaded, started, deleted. To narrow it down to games I actually bought full price at release, there was Rockstar table tennis game on the 360, recommended by a friend, went back to the store the next day.

Xenoblade Chronicles X I only played the tutorial, was boring and didn't like the style at all, returned it later.

Least played on Steam: Primordia at 1 minute.

Ofcourse there are plenty games in my library I haven't even started.

GTA San Andreas. I turned the PS2 off before it finished loading.