By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your least played game of all time?

VGPolyglot said:
I guys the ones that I only pressed one button, whichever those are.

Flappy bird?

Around the Network
jlauro said:
VGPolyglot said:
I guys the ones that I only pressed one button, whichever those are.

Flappy bird?

I meant one button in different terms I think there are some games that I only put in to see if they worked, so those would be it.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes on the PS4. Was at Gamestop waiting for my GF to finish her spa treatment nearby. Walking around the mall and stopped at the kiosk. Didn't play the game before and ended up giving up after a minute as I didn't understand what was happening.

Probably Sonic Lost Worlds
I think I beat the first level or something and never picked it up again.

mZuzek said:
Ka-pi96 said:

But it's set in the best region. How can it possibly suck?

Pretty sure last time I checked Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire didn't take place in Kalos.

That's not how you spell Johto.

Anyways, is it really that bad? I thought it was just... meh (For the lack of a better word), so that's probably why I didn't feel like playing more of it.

I think I'll just play Emerald someday since most people say that's the best Gen 3 game.

Around the Network

If I knew that they would not be least played. They would be memorable enough for me to play them more.

spurgeonryan said:
SvennoJ said:

There are a lot of ps+ games I downloaded, started, deleted. To narrow it down to games I actually bought full price at release, there was Rockstar table tennis game on the 360, recommended by a friend, went back to the store the next day.

Xenoblade Chronicles X I only played the tutorial, was boring and didn't like the style at all, returned it later.

Least played on Steam: Primordia at 1 minute.

Ofcourse there are plenty games in my library I haven't even started.

I must say that after nearly 10 hours of playing Xeno  X I stopped playing as well. One time I ended up in the ocean,  took me from 15 to 30 minutes to swim out of it. The giant world,  while being definitely epic,  did not hold my attention. 

XCX is one of my favorite games. Dumped 800 hours into it. Yes 800. No it's not my most played game either.

Devils third. I dont know why anyone would play that game for more than 5 min. Probably no one

Gone Hom- Wait that ain't a game. 

Alone in the Dark Wii version. Half an hour into the game I could tell that the game was going to be shit XD.