Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
caffeinade said:

"Sustain Indie Love"

Sounds overtly sexual doesn't it?

VideoGameAccountant said:
Xxain said:
Isnt January direct a staple?

It's not, Since 2011, there have only been two January Directs (talking general, not game specific). One in 2013 and another in 2015. Its actually more common to see them between the last week of February and the first week of March, which has happened three times. I should also note that Nintendo has not announced a first party title for Switch in a Direct. The only Nintendo published games announced via a Direct were Pokken Tournament DX and a tease of a Fire Emblem game. The whole January Direct is pure speculation.

I would still be skeptical of this. There doesn't seem to be any unique images (such as game screenshots), so it could have just been made in photoshop. It also puts the January Direct as TBC, so even if it is real, it's not confirmed here (even the creator of this could be speculating). It's also dubious how someone got it. They just happen to be part of an EA claim email and they just send this? Did the person even provide any additional details from conversations? Seems odd. 

I dont know why you are sceptical about January Nintendo Direct, Nintendo barely said anything about 2018. Switch lineup and they said they will start talking about 2018. lineup after Holiday season, also last non-specifk one was in Septermber, so January Nintendo Direct is almost certain thing in any case.

I really looking forward for the next direct. When Nintendo keeps the pace of 2017 with publishing Switch games then they need to announce some new games and release dates.

Vern, guy that leaked LA Noire for Switch months before it announced and few other things, wrote this:

"My mate has seen MP4 and says it is definitely in a state that is ready to be seen, so I'd predict that it'll be there, but I have no inside source on if it will be for sure".

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:

It's not, Since 2011, there have only been two January Directs (talking general, not game specific). One in 2013 and another in 2015. Its actually more common to see them between the last week of February and the first week of March, which has happened three times. I should also note that Nintendo has not announced a first party title for Switch in a Direct. The only Nintendo published games announced via a Direct were Pokken Tournament DX and a tease of a Fire Emblem game. The whole January Direct is pure speculation.

I would still be skeptical of this. There doesn't seem to be any unique images (such as game screenshots), so it could have just been made in photoshop. It also puts the January Direct as TBC, so even if it is real, it's not confirmed here (even the creator of this could be speculating). It's also dubious how someone got it. They just happen to be part of an EA claim email and they just send this? Did the person even provide any additional details from conversations? Seems odd. 

I dont know why you are sceptical about January Nintendo Direct, Nintendo barely said anything about 2018. Switch lineup and they said they will start talking about 2018. lineup after Holiday season, also last non-specifk one was in Septermber, so January Nintendo Direct is almost certain thing in any case.

I think Nintendo will announce something, but not in a Direct. Nintendo hasn't used them to announce games for Switch. I'm thinking it may be something closer to the Presentation, especially as how well it went over. 

Visit my site for more

Known as Smashchu in a former life

Miyamotoo said:

I think Nintendo will announce something, but not in a Direct. Nintendo hasn't used them to announce games for Switch. I'm thinking it may be something closer to the Presentation, especially as how well it went over. 

But thats not true, games like Fire Emblem Warriors, Fire Emblem Switch, DOOM, Wolfenstein II, Dragon Quest Builder...are all announced through Nintendo Directs. Difference is that this year they had huge event in January so they announced large number of 2017. lineup,so if that wasn't case we would have even more announcements through Nintendo Directs. Live presentation was because of launch of new hardware, there is no need for another live presentation when Nintendo Directs are doing great job for games.

Last edited by Miyamotoo - on 02 December 2017

celador said:
as expected

hope it's a meaty one though, they have had a great year, but the confirmed release schedule in 2018 is really weak right now

It looks weak right now, but it will definitely start looking better throughout the year. We already know about Fire Emblem, Yoshi, Kirby, Wolfenstein and Project Octopath Traveler, which will probably all release in 2018. It's also not unlikely that either Pokémon or Metroid will be a holiday title.

If we get one new first party game in January, and some 3rd parties and indies, that will already be enough. We'll probably get some new announcements later on too (think about Pokken Tournament, Mario + Rabbids, Rocket League, Doom...).

ND to show off the release schedule of a game for every month in 2018, right?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

ND to show off the release schedule of a game for every month in 2018, right?

Hardly, but at least we will schedule until around E3 time.