By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct "leaked" for January through EA

Vini256 said:
sethnintendo said:
I love how they have such a fancy powerpoint slide with such eloquent wording for their strategy moving forward for a game. I'm just puzzled because I don't see any mention of day 1 DLC or microtransactions.

Well, EA is just publishing the game like they did for Unravel, so their greed didn't reach the devs (Hopefully), lol.

Did a little research into developer.  Founded by an ex Shiny employee.  Most famous game released is The Kore Gang on Wii which I have never heard of.  I'll check a video out of Fe perhaps but I doubt it will get put on Steam considering Origin.

Around the Network

"Sustain Indie Love"

Volterra_90 said:

Tbh, the "reveal" of a January direct was pretty much a given, but it's nice to have a confirmation.

Yeah, considering we have almost no concrete info from Nintendo about their 2018 plans and they said they wouldn't talk about them until after the holidays, a January Direct seemed like a safe bet.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Marth said:
Well they need to announce Animal Crossing for Switch rather sooner than later :D
Although it probably wont happen :/
So im crossing fingers for new information about Pokemon and Metrid Prime 4.

And Pikmin 4.

Nintendo direct leaked by EA of all people! The same EA who we thought up to now weren't even supporting the Switch! Sometimes truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

I'd be more surprised if there wasn't a direct in January.

Marth said:
GuyDuke said:

And Pikmin 4.

I totally forgot Pikmin :O

That would also be awesome.

Two years we've been told ''It's nearing completion'' by Miyamoto. Well, I had enough of these lies! I demand it, now!

Marth said:
Well they need to announce Animal Crossing for Switch rather sooner than later :D
Although it probably wont happen :/

Oh but it will! They finally released the mobile game, and so far all of Nintendo's mobile games have coincided with an actual game from the same series. Honestly I think it's even more likely we get Animal Crossing in January than Pokemon n Metroid, those two are locks for E3 I think, but we'll see!

If Fe sells on the Switch better than FIFA, what conclusion does E.A take?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

sethnintendo said:

Nintendo Direct in January is for Animal Crossing Switch.  EA even spilled the beans with wording Speak the language of the forest with a line directly into Nintendo Direct.  EA is just trying to piggy back ride on Animal Crossing confirmed.

Language of the Forrest is most likely referring to the game Fe itself where sound and music is used to interact in the Forrest like setting.