By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct "leaked" for January through EA

So, apparently there's going to be a Nintendo Direct in January (It's to be expected really, but it's nice to get confirmation that it's happening). That's according to an image leaked from internal emails by EA, which show the roadmap for Fe:

Source: https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-direct-january-2018-thanks-ea.8863/

Around the Network

Isnt January direct a staple?

Xxain said:

Pretty much, but it's basically confirmed now that this leaked =P

Xxain said:

Not necessarily, it's just very common thanks to Pokémon Directs and Nintendo wanting to give something to look forward to for people who recently bought their systems.

Best leaked Nintendo Direct in a while imho, really makes you think about how long in advance they are made...

I love how they have such a fancy powerpoint slide with such eloquent wording for their strategy moving forward for a game. I'm just puzzled because I don't see any mention of day 1 DLC or microtransactions.

Around the Network
Luke888 said:
Xxain said:

Not necessarily, it's just very common thanks to Pokémon Directs and Nintendo wanting to give something to look forward to for people who recently bought their systems.

Best leaked Nintendo Direct in a while imho, really makes you think about how long in advance they are made...

Nintendo Direct in January is for Animal Crossing Switch.  EA even spilled the beans with wording Speak the language of the forest with a line directly into Nintendo Direct.  EA is just trying to piggy back ride on Animal Crossing confirmed.

To be honest, the reveal of a Nintendo Direct in January is less surprising than finding that EA is working on a Switch game.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

EA is still supporting the Switch? Unparalelled!

Tbh, the "reveal" of a January direct was pretty much a given, but it's nice to have a confirmation.

JEMC said:
To be honest, the reveal of a Nintendo Direct in January is less surprising than finding that EA is working on a Switch game.

Unprecedented support.

sethnintendo said:
I love how they have such a fancy powerpoint slide with such eloquent wording for their strategy moving forward for a game. I'm just puzzled because I don't see any mention of day 1 DLC or microtransactions.

Well, EA is just publishing the game like they did for Unravel, so their greed didn't reach the devs (Hopefully), lol.