By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendolife scored Pokemon ultra Sun and Moon a 10/10!

AngryLittleAlchemist said: 

First of all, when I said that Sonic Mania was better than Mario Odyssey by an "incredibly large" margin, that was not mocking someone's opinion. It was simply comparing one platformer to another, and I did this because Odyssey is the most beloved platformer this year. So the purposes was to draw an extreme(Sonic Mania being THAT good) to show the huge disparity in quality between Mania and it's 3D counter-part. Nothing malicious about that, in fact you can literally read the thread you just linked and see that there was nothing malicious. Like ... wut ... how did you even draw that conclusion? Unless you're saying that saying something is overrated is automatically disrespectful to other people's opinions ...

Bolded: That wasn't an example of you mocking someone's opinion: It was just evidence on your opinion toward Mario Odyssey.

Secondly, your entire viewpoint falls apart when you realize that overrated is not used in a purely objective context. Believe me, as someone who  thinks about the same completely fucking random ideas over, and over, and over again, I have had plenty of time to think about the word "overrated". I can understand how from your viewpoint you think overrated is a purely objective. "How can something be overrated, if there is no objective standard for something to be compared to? How can other people be giving too much credit to a game, if it's all just opinions?"

And the answer is simple : Saying something is overrated is also an opinion. I never claimed that Odyssey is objectively overrated, I've always known i'm more critical than most people and that doesn't make my viewpoint anymore credible than that of other people's. Odyssey is not overrated by default, I simply think, in my opinion, that people think of it too highly. But I don't go around saying that's a fact, or saying that their opinions are wrong about Odyssey. It's like an argument, just because you argue the quality of a show is higher than another person thinks it is, doesn't inherently mean you think their opinion is objectively wrong. You just have that opinion, and you're trying to convince them of it. That being said, I don't think I've ever even argued with people (yet) about how good Super Mario Odyssey is. Up to this point I've just stated my opinion and maybe defended it(?) when others have slammed it. I do this because I don't want to come off like too much of an asshole, and also my opinions can change all the time. 

In general, the word overrated isn't the best one. I like to think of it as a necessary evil. It's a quick and easy way to describe your feelings on a game, even if it's not the most in-depth. It should be obvious to you that when I say Odyssey is overrated, i'm saying it from a personal perspective and not an objective one. Because ... i'm saying it ... so of course it's my opinion? It's like, one time Mzuzek was arguing with another user, and he said that user should have just stated it was his opinion the whole time instead of saying something like it's a fact. Then Spemanig came out of nowhere and, to paraphrase said "What x user was doing Mzuzek was respecting your intelligence enough to assume that you'd know it's his opinion. Of course it's his opinion, he's the one stating it, he shouldn't have to say it beforehand". God bless.

I've even went out of my way not too talk about, or expand on my opinion  too much. For instance I asked what Veknoid_Outcast's opinion on Odyssey was, and he gave me an answer filled with glowing praise. I asked when his review was out, he said most likely tomorrow. I am excited for his review specifically because it's coming from a Veknoid_Outcast perspective. It's a different viewpoint, and that's exciting. I've gone out of my way not to directly talk to him about my opinion, exactly because I want to see his perspective. You might not think this is related, but usually when people think something is objectively true they go out of their way to slam it down people's throats. 

Bolded: This still does not make sense. You are saying, word-for-word, that "people think of it too highly." It doesn't matter if you call this an opinion: You're still saying that your opinion is that other people's opinions are incorrect because they think of the game too highly. Are you saying that something being "too high" doesn't indicate that it is wrong in some way? How about statements like "your blood pressure is too high," or "the taxes are too high"?

The rest of your post indicates that your definition of overrated is akin to "something that I don't like as much as other people do," but there is so much baggage attached to the word that it is honestly a terrible idea to use it this way. I already posted the dictionary definition, which specifically mentions the negative connotation: People who "overrate" something are in the wrong. The thing in question does not deserve that much praise. How else should that be taken, other than that you think that your own judgment on how much praise it deserves is more valid than others? I suppose that, technically speaking, literally every one of your thoughts is subjective in some sense, but making judgments on other people's opinions is not what most people would call "subjective".

To me, at least, "overrated" is one of the most insulting terms that you can describe a game with. It's not just criticism against the game; it's criticism against the people who enjoy the game. I have personally never seen it used by someone who is trying to have an open discussion on something's quality. It's the equivalent of calling someone a fanboy.

Maybe I was too hasty in assuming the worst from your post. If this had been the first time I ever saw you say anything about Odyssey, I wouldn't have thought twice about it. Unfortunately, I've read multiple comments from you about how it wasn't a masterpiece, it was an 8.5 out of ten, Sonic Mania was so much better, etc, then there was your click-bait thread about Jim Sterling, and finally you posted on my wall just a few days ago with DigiBro's negative review. Then, I enter this completely unrelated thread and see you post about Odyssey, of all things, and you're even defending someone who called the game "overrated." So, at this point, I'm thinking, "you've gotta be fucking kidding me. Can he not go a week without letting everyone know about how he didn't think Odyssey was that great?"

Your conclusion should have been that, from my perspective, something being overrated isn't an absolute. Because no opinion is. Had you formed that logical conclusion, nothing I said would have been hypocritical, yet you interpreted it in an overly negative way by automatically assuming it was coming from a place of hypocrisy. It's so odd(ysey) because you make great, well thought-out comments, yet you didn't think about this simple possibility. It's like when you out of nowhere accused me of being a hypocrite for thinking a new 2D Mario game would only sell around 7 million, and when I asked why, you linked me to a comment where ... I said I preferred 2D sonic .... The conclusion was so comical that I didn't know if you were being serious. And if you weren't, fair enough, but that's basically the same thing you are doing now.  I've had people tell me with a straight internet face that I "must hate The Last of Us" because it's "objectively an 8" and I said it was an 8/10 on my scale. Reasons like this are why I constantly talk about objectivity being a bad idea for game reviews. It's an opinion I hold, and I wish that instead of just instantly doubting me you would have thought about another possible perspective.

The other perspective that I could have considered was that you were using "overrated" to mean something different than what it usually means.

...Okay, i'll move on from the term "overrated". About your last point, it's so insane how you interpreted my comment, that I honestly don't know how you thought that was even my point. So, from what I gather, you think this : I don't take Nintendolife seriously because Alex scoffed at someone thinking Mario Odyssey was overrated, meaning that he thinks the game isn't overrated, and therefore I don't take him seriously for having a different opinion. This is so off base, that if this is honestly what you gathered from my comment, then I can see why you probably face palmed instantly. That would be a complete contradiction in one sentence : Saying that you don't take a person seriously for not taking someone else's opinion seriously, then saying you don't take the person seriously because they have a different opinion than you. That's not what I'm saying, at all. I'm saying the fact that Alex didn't respect that persons opinion, or at least entertain the idea, or at least think for a moment about this perspective before coming off as arrogant, is why I don't respect his opinion. Scoffing at someone for having a different opinion about a game is ridiculous, and it's something I try not to do, although I'm sure you'll go back a million posts and try to find one example. It's the internet, people are bound to say shit they don't agree with sometimes. Still, I'd expect him to have a bit more consistency than a random kid like me on the internet. I also don't hate Nintendo Life though, honestly my original comment was exaggerated, I'll probably forget about the Alex thing in three months anyways lol, but it does set a precedence for me trusting them a little less.

There's not really much more to address here. I thought you were defending this random person's right to shit talk the game, and I don't blame Alex for scoffing at someone calling the game overrated because of how often that word gets thrown around just to belittle something.

I respect your comments because they're well thought-out, I also like that someone is making sure that my viewpoints are in check. I'm sure if you looked through all my comments you could find something I contradicted myself on, I specifically remember being a huge shitlord when I first joined this site, and even when I came back to it around July and a few months after that. But at least in the examples you used, I  don't agree at all. I respect the basic idea of checking to make sure people aren't being hypocrites, but in your case you almost seem to do it maliciously. I was willing to think you were doing it out of good will, you know just to correct me, until the very end of the comment. Where you try to make a mockery of me by showing that my satire somehow exposes an ugly truth about myself. You write scathing comments like these out of nowhere, entering a thread and making an accusation without any merit. You write them in the basic style of "Wow, do you really not see how hypocritical you are?" But you do it in such a way that you don't explain the hypocrisy, or give an explanation, you just leave the reply hanging there, as if the person should understand what you mean right away or else they're stupid. I appreciated it when you called me out for saying that Nintendo art styles looked the same, because obviously I didn't believe that and I was being too defensive after my thread which was supposed to be harmless went to shit. Now, though? You're just writing scathing comments for no reason.

Yeah, I write scathing comments because it seems like half of the time you're just shitposting, which especially egregious since you can actually write very well.

Around the Network
Johnw1104 said:
I mean, they're based on top quality games that, while not a 10/10 in my book, are plenty good enough to earn the occasional 100%. This just adds a few features to it so... I mean if the guy thought it was already a 10/10, I imagine he'd still think as much now.

It reminds me of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, except that there appears to be less improvements in this instance. A game is rarely going to score lower unless it's a completely botched remaster or something.

It definitely has more improvements over MK8 + DLC edition

Well it's a dedicated magazine to Nintendo and as far as I know Pokemon fan would give this kind of score.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

StarDoor said: 

Let me try to answer  the three paragraphs you wrote about the term "overrated". I am not literally saying that my opinion is correct and that other people's aren't. Rather that my opinion of it is just significantly lower than the life changing game people make it out to be. It's not saying my opinion is the correct one though. It's saying that my opinion, in comparison to others, is significantly lower. I guess you are right, it does not make sense to use the term overrated. That being said, I have never called Odyssey overrated on the forums, I might have said it about completely different games but not Odyssey. I will try to not use that word from now on but ... it doesn't really apply in this thread. Alex from Nintendo Life wasn't bashing people who said "overrated", he was bashing people who complained about the game. I used overrated to substitute for people who criticized aspects of the game, so that I didn't have to make an unnecessarily long comment, you know ... because I didn't expect you to get upset all the sudden and start a war?  

"Maybe I was too hasty in assuming the worst from your post. If this had been the first time I ever saw you say anything about Odyssey, I wouldn't have thought twice about it. Unfortunately, I've read multiple comments from you about how it wasn't a masterpiece, it was an 8.5 out of ten, Sonic Mania was so much better, etc, then there was your click-bait thread about Jim Sterling, and finally you posted on my wall just a few days ago with DigiBro's negative review. Then, I enter this completely unrelated thread and see you post about Odyssey, of all things, and you're even defending someone who called the game "overrated." So, at this point, I'm thinking, "you've gotta be fucking kidding me. Can he not go a week without letting everyone know about how he didn't think Odyssey was that great?"

Uh .... what? Are you sure you aren't ... grossly over-exaggerating? I mean, this comment reads like I'm some kind of hater troll, or just a cynical bitter asshole. I might be a bit of the latter, but not to the extent you seem to assume. I think you're interpreting too much out of some honestly pretty innocent comments. 

I literally have gone out of my way to show every comment I've ever made on the forum threads about Odyssey, just to show you that your examination of me is off: 

October 31st/November 1st Super Mario Odyssey Metacritic Thread:

This game was good.

October 31st/November 1st How Far Are You In Odyssey? Thread:

I beat the game like on the 29th, so in 2 days. It wa a good game. 

Overall like an 8/10

October 31st/November 1st Super Mario Odyssey Sells 2 Million in 3 Days Thread:

Pretty cool. My 15 mil prediction becomes more likely as the days progress.

November 1st YOUR Game of the Year? (As of October 31st) Thread:

I've only played 4 games this year, 5 if you include Breath of the Wild which I have to start over and finish. 

So far i'd say Sonic Mania. But I could see it changing into Odyssey. I don't know ... Odyssey, like Breath of the Wild, is definitely a game where my opinion needs time to simmer. It has amazing movement mechanics, but a fuck ton of issues.

(If you're offended by the use of "fuck ton" I can assure you it's just casual talk and not trashing on the game ....)

November 1st MY THREAD What do you think of Mario Odyssey? :

Hello all you beautiful people.

So now that i've finished the game over 3 days ago, I'm wondering how opinions on simmering for other people? How do you feel about this game? I looked on GameFaqs forums and there seems to be a healthy amount of debate over whether or not the game is amazeballs. Some Youtubers like Joseph Anderson have said it's a 6/10 game, and not as good as Galaxy and 3D World.  In some corners of the internet it seems divisive, although I imagine that's not the case for the majority of the people.

Still, i'm interested in everyone's opinion and want to know what you think! How do you feel about this game?

Personally on my first run of the game I thought it was pretty good, heavily flawed but a very enjoyable experience. 

November 2nd Favorite 3D Mario? Thread:

From the 3 ive played :
3d World > Odyssey > 3d Land

*Guiduc replies

guiduc said:

3D World?

Heathen.

If Odyssey had a lot of quality content, it would be by far better. It already has a better subgenre and way better movement mechanics. But 3D World is just so much better at what it tries to accomplish. 3D World is just so fun, basically my first remembered experience with Mario (besides fucking around with Galaxies and NSMB wii as a kid, though I never liked them or played them much)

November 4th Favorite 3D Mario Game? Thread:

curl-6 said:

I had forgotten Cascade Kingdom, that was indeed musically wonderful, but 8 Kingdoms in I still haven't heard anything as quite magical as Gusty Garden or Rosalina's Observatory. Still, I believe I'm about halfway through the game so who knows, maybe the best is yet to come.

From my super limited and untrustworthy experience with Galaxy : I thin Odyssey stacks up pretty well in terms of soundtracks. Granted I haven't played Galaxy in like 10 years and I never played it much, but I remember pretty much every popular track from the game because it's OST get's circle-jerked(and rightfully so xD!) In relation, I think Odyssey stacks up very well! It might not be "better" than Galaxy's OST, and it might not have as many great songs(I'll leave the Mario expeerts to decide on these two). But it also has a whole lot less areas than Galaxy.

I kind of hate Jump Up, Superstar! Because it has taken any and all discussion about the amazing soundtrack away from other songs and put the spotlight solely on it. Sort of like how Radiohead felt about Creep in the 90's!!! There are songs equally as good if not better on the soundtrack. 

Here are amazing Odyssey songs. I tried to .... somewhat ... rank them xD :

(And even if this last one sounds like generic elevator music, it is still amazing!)

Halfway through that I forgot what I had ranked thus far, so things got sloppy! It just shows the flash sign! Lol. xD

I think the problem is that Nintendo has made so much music that veterans might think some of the tracks aren't special. Just from hearing some of those again I can hear Zelda, Mario Galaxy, Donkey Kong Country ... even a little Banjo ... which isn't even Nintendo!

Regardless, I'd say it's one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard for a game! The goals for Nintendo on this one were quite different from Galaxy. Galaxy is course based so you really just need to focus on making epic songs, or a few mellow songs that are short. Nintendo had to make songs for this that would stay continously great after hours of play, and I think they nailed it! There was some contention over the Breath of the Wild soundtrack, but Odyssey's nails it! I would even say it's underrated and needs more attention!

November 7th Sonic Forces Switch Version Thread: 

Sonic Mania is better than Odyssey by an incredibly large margin, kind of sad to see Forces looks mediocre

*Shaunodon replies

Shaunodon said: 

It's becoming hard to tell if everything you say is just satire.

Yeah after I wrote that comment I realized it could come off as satire but it's not. I love both games but I prefer Mania, I only compared it to Odyssey because that seems to be the standard for platformers on the Switch.

November 13th(almost a full week later) Super Mario Odyssey BURIED 3D World Thread:

RolStoppable said: 
I remember the OP. He has been against Super Mario 3D World from the get-go and used any chance to bash it, so it isn't a surprise that this thread exists.

The main problem with this thread is that it ignores that all of Nintendo's games failed to prevent the Wii U from failure status, so the real issue was the Wii U hardware itself. On the other hand we have Switch which represents the opposite, lifting sales of all software. This means that if Super Mario 3D World and Super Mario Odyssey were swapped in terms of the console they released on, SM3DW would handily outsell SMO.

Another issue that is typical in such a comparison is the use of the word 'ambition' which to most people really only means 'open world' and therefore a game where you can run around without having to worry about dying. Hence why the OP criticizes the time limit in SM3DW despite how lax it is. Hence why SM3DW is described as dumbed down when it's really SMO that is for the most part a dumbed down 3D platformer in the mold of Donkey Kong 64.

Holy shit, glad someone said it ... 

November 13th, Same Thread: 

spemanig said: 
I'd rather 3D world as it's more franchise authentic. If you want freedom, play Zelda.

Freedom in Mario would be pretty cool if you had cool things to do, though. 

Breath of the Wild was an "imaginary" playground, so much of the game is interpreting your own enjoyment which is why some people don't like it.

But Odyssey is freedom with a cap on it, so it needs to have better linearized objectives. It does have some good ones, but they could use improvements. 

...And ... that is pretty much every comment I've made on these threads about Odyssey. I might have missed a comment or two, but give me some credit, I had to go back 300 comments to find all of these! As you can see, your view seems to be a gross exaggeration. As far as I can tell I've never even called the game overrated, at least not on the actual forums. Look, I was a bit negative with the game. But is that really so bad? All you can gather from my comments is that I don't think it's a perfect game but that I still massively enjoy it. Even when I'm admitting it's faults I'm still pulling my punches - saying that it's a great title, that it has one of my favorite soundtracks of all time, etc. Yet, you interpreted this as some kind of crusade I have against Odyssey ... because? I think you are looking too much into it. It's still a great title and one of  the better ones I've played in the past few years. Plus, an 8.5 on my scale is higher than an 8.5 on other people's scales. It doesn't mean I can't say a negative thing about it.  Even your statement about doing it weekly is odd - the game just launched, and since I spent four days playing the game and came back to the forum on the 31st,  I would probably have much less comments on it this month had I been here at launch ... but the game just launched so of course i'm going to talk about it. I barely even talk about the game at all though ... not exactly what i'd call a pattern.

Your examples of Jim Sterling and Digibro....which are just ... ? I don't see how those would aid in your outburst. First of all - the Jim Sterling thread is not there to make a point about Odyssey. You seemed to have acknowledged this earlier when you said the thread was fine, but now you're telling me that that had a role in this series of events that made you come to this conclusion? That doesn't make sense. The thread was not making fun of Super Mario Odyssey or Nintendo fans or anything like that, it was just meant to be funny, and on a smaller note show how many people will jump on someone without a second-thought. Second of all, the Digibro thing was a joke. I thought that since we were both Digi fans you would understand the irony. Digi does not even have a Switch yet (his brother does) and he hasn't even played Odyssey. It's not a "review", the video is just him complaining about the colors in Odyssey. Which, if you know about Digi, is funny. Because Digi's eyes are FUCKED UP. They are literally so bad that he has to wear shades in doors if it's daylight .... most of the time. He has made entire videos randomly praising the colors of the GBA. I sent the video as a joke because I expected you to understand the irony .... I even put "confirmed" there as a joke, which is common on the internet. The video is mass downvoted, not exactly a great criticism piece. Yet you took it as an actual attack against the game?

"Yeah, I write scathing comments because it seems like half of the time you're just shitposting, which especially egregious since you can actually write very well."

I appreciate the compliment but I can't agree with this. See, this is why I hate the internet. I have an average of 13 posts per day. Which, not only means i'm a Grade A no-life, but also means I make a lot of comments. A lot. Depending on what comments you see without context, you could see me as a Playstation fanboy, a Nintendo fanboy, a PC fanboy, whatever you want. You can justify any interpretation you want no matter how wrong it is. The reality is a good majority of my comments are mundane. A huge majority. You only think like this because you're constantly focusing on the comments you interpret negatively and making a basis off that. Not only have I shown those interpretations to be wrong, but the comments you focus on are a small minority anyways. 

You didn't even do me the courtesy of clarifying what exactly you meant by this statement(jk) . If you're talking specifically about the Odyssey comments - well we already cleared that up. If you mean all comments, than how so? I'm assuming it's the former, or just any comments you take issue with, which again are a minority. If I had to guess, 85% of my comments are mundane, 7.5% of my comments are shitposts/jokes/satire, the other 7.5% are edgy comments  with a grain of truth. Sure i make shitposts, like I guess you could consider the Jim Sterling thread a shitpost, or the comment I wrote on my wall a shitpost, but so what? It's the internet, they are jokes and they aren't doing any harm and they're fairly obvious satire. 

But maybe you are justified in your interpretation of them. I don't know. Maybe I am missing something. I didn't know i'd be coming to court today This whole thing is kind of silly, but so be it.

Cloudman said:
Can't say that I agree....

Mostly cuz I still haven't even played the games Dx I wanted to Nuzlocke them and draw a comic series about that, but since I haven't been able to do that yet, the game's been put on hold. Who knows when I'll finally be able to play it, haha...

Ultra sun/moon is basically your S/M review plus .2-.5

I enjoyed the games, but once again it's clear the 3ds hardware limited them from truly unleashing this gen's potential. It's good, yet leaves you desiring for the game to have more. 

Haven't tried online yet (don't want to be banned), but overall almost everything else is fine. My personal score is about 8.2/10. A 10/10 is way too much for this game honestly. 

Around the Network
RJTM1991 said:
Zach808 said:
A publication named Nintendo Life gave a Nintendo game 10/10.

In other news, water is wet. And these games still have too much of it. 7.8/10

Pretty much.

I'm genuinely surprised that their reviews are on Metacritic.

DialgaMarine said:
I mean... What else are they going to give it? I’m aware most Nintendo games are of very high quality, but ever since their whole crusade, from a couple years, of deciding who gets to talk about and play their games online, it’s very questionable whether there is an underlying agenda there from most big name gaming outlets.

Go look up some of NL's reviews of other first party Nintendo games (just about anything on the Wii U from 2016 for starters) and you all will see how wrong you are.

"Oh my gawd, a site with Nintendo in the name gives a game series that always scores well everywhere a 10/10, clearly it's biased even though I know nothing of how it reviews other games!"

monocle_layton said:

I enjoyed the games, but once again it's clear the 3ds hardware limited them from truly unleashing this gen's potential. It's good, yet leaves you desiring for the game to have more. 

Haven't tried online yet (don't want to be banned), but overall almost everything else is fine. My personal score is about 8.2/10. A 10/10 is way too much for this game honestly. 

monocle_layton, like always, continues to be the voice of reason in a jungle of baseless shouts and uneducated screams.

Last edited by burninmylight - on 16 November 2017

caffeinade said:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe:
Looks better (1080p vs 720p)
Runs better (60FPS vs 59FPS)
Has almost twice the tracks (as it packs in the DLC)
Has more racers (even beyond DLC)
Improves the racing systems (Two items at a time, ultra mini turbo) and eliminates fire hoppping!
Adds a proper battle mode.
Adds portability.

I think Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is a substantial upgrade, despite it leaving most of the core racing mechanics mostly unchanged.
That is only if we include the merging of the DLC from Mario Kart 8 into the base game with Deluxe.

Here is a list of changes in Ultra Sun and Moon

Main Game:
- Regional dex was expanded, as well as Island Scan
- New UI, new music themes
- Story has added scenes with some new characters, but the biggest changes are when fighting the main antagonist and when you catch the box legend. Rest of the story is similar.
- Totems got changed. A couple of new trials + Totem. Fights are considered bit more difficult than SM. The E4 is slightly altered as well.
- Mantine Surfing. This mini-game gives BP for Move Tutors. It's available pretty early.
- Photo Club lets you make pics with your Trainer + Pokemon.
- Some new clothing outfits.

Post-game:
- Move tutors (and new level up and egg moves, but this is standard for a third/definitive version)
- Looker sidequest was replaced with the Rainbow Rocket one.
- Level grinding got easier.
- All SM Ultra Beasts can be caught, some in multiples. They have their own special locations in Ultra Space.
- A bunch of legends can be caught.
- The UB + legends are accessed through a new mini-game.
- New facility called the Battle Agency.
- Collect stickers to get a Totem-sized Pokemon

RJTM1991 said:
Zach808 said:
A publication named Nintendo Life gave a Nintendo game 10/10.

In other news, water is wet. And these games still have too much of it. 7.8/10

Pretty much.

I'm genuinely surprised that their reviews are on Metacritic.

Arent there a PlayStation/Xbox equivalent to Nintendo Life? Hell I remember that one time a PS France reviewer gave Uncharted 2 a 21/20 score.

monocle_layton said:
Cloudman said:
Can't say that I agree....

Mostly cuz I still haven't even played the games Dx I wanted to Nuzlocke them and draw a comic series about that, but since I haven't been able to do that yet, the game's been put on hold. Who knows when I'll finally be able to play it, haha...

I figure Ultra Sun/Moon are also good games, but seeing as I already have the original, I'll probably pass on these versions.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

spurgeonryan said:

Do you agree?

I am kind of surprised that they did this. The game is not that old. You would need to put a lot into a definitive version to make it a ten imo. 

www.nintendolife.com

Why does this have a thread? I would be surprised if it was from IGN, GameSpot, Kotaku or one of those. Since its a Nintendo site its expected for them to give higher points than others. Its the same with those Sony and Microsoft sites. 

Pocky Lover Boy!