By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict next bigger 3rd party games that will be announced for Switch in next big Direct

Why is everyone always asking for GTAV? Shouldn't we be asking for GTAVI?

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Hoping for Overwatch.

Yes, Overwatch is a great fit!

S.Peelman said:

Because it's one of best selling game on world, that still one of most popular and best selling game ever currently, and because portable GTAV would be big deal, because we have game running on last and current gen consoles, while on other hand we dont know when we could had see GTAVI at all.

Miyamotoo said:
S.Peelman said:

Because it's one of best selling game on world, that still one of most popular and best selling game ever currently, and because portable GTAV would be big deal, because we have game running on last and current gen consoles, while on other hand we dont know when we could had see GTAVI at all.

Then we should at least be asking for both.

S.Peelman said:
Miyamotoo said:

Then we should at least be asking for both.

Well we cant asking for GTAVI when game still is not announced, while GTA V is out there. :)

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:

Persona 5.... please, Atlus!! Pretty please!!! I'll buy 3 copies!

You say it now, but you'll probably end up buying two copies preowned. I myself are so deep in love with Atlus (currently loving the hell out of Etrian Odyssey V), I'll buy 5 copies myself. All shining and new. That's how you show your Atlus-love!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

S.Peelman said:

I don't ask for either one. Played GTAV on my PS3 and it is boring as shit. Don't wanna see more of it.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Gex: Enter the Gecko plllllllllleeeeaaassseee

Not in any particular order but I feel like it could either be one of these:

1) GTA V - It's been hinted/rumored at before to be in the works for Switch and would make sense, could be that Rockstar is just waiting to base it on LA Noire's sales though. Plus GTA V is still constantly selling till this day after all these years so a Switch port would probably sell well too, could even be huge considering it's portable GTA V.  

2) Dark Souls Something (Either trilogy remake/collection, 3, or whatever). That has also been hinted at/rumored as well and I feel like a Dark Souls Collection is inevitable anyway and considering how Bandai Namco seems all in on Switch now with 3 new exclusives for 2018 they'll probably release multiplats as well.

3) Overwatch - Nothing really on this one, I just feel like that's one that would probably/possibly eventually come considering how popular and huge the Switch is selling and how popular and huge Overwatch is.

Mnementh said:
S.Peelman said:

I don't ask for either one. Played GTAV on my PS3 and it is boring as shit. Don't wanna see more of it.

Me neither actually, I don't personally care if either came at all lol.