By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict next bigger 3rd party games that will be announced for Switch in next big Direct

S.Peelman said:
Miyamotoo said:

Because it's one of best selling game on world, that still one of most popular and best selling game ever currently, and because portable GTAV would be big deal, because we have game running on last and current gen consoles, while on other hand we dont know when we could had see GTAVI at all.

Then we should at least be asking for both.

The dream would be to get GTAV as an early-mid 2018 release, then if that does well enough, Switch might get Red Dead Redemption 2 not too long after the other systems.

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
S.Peelman said:
Why is everyone always asking for GTAV? Shouldn't we be asking for GTAVI?

I don't ask for either one. Played GTAV on my PS3 and it is boring as shit. Don't wanna see more of it.

S.Peelman said:
Mnementh said:

I don't ask for either one. Played GTAV on my PS3 and it is boring as shit. Don't wanna see more of it.

Me neither actually, I don't personally care if either came at all lol.

I also dont like GTA, I played GTA V only few hours and couldn't any more, but you both missing point, its not about what specifically you or I want, but fact that GTAV on Switch would be huge deal in any case, GTAV is easily single strongest 3rd party game curently on market, Switch would be even more popular and it would affect on even stronger 3rd party support for Switch.