By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict next bigger 3rd party games that will be announced for Switch in next big Direct

With the way some of the stories painted Japanese third parties, it would almost have to be a Western developer. But honestly, I am guessing it will be another indie that gets the big push, unless either the Switch port or Project Octopath Traveler is being set up for a Spring or early summer release in 2018.

Around the Network

GTA V (may depend on LA Noire performance), Dark Souls collection (1+2, maybe 3? May depend on Doom performance), DragonBall Fighter Z (pls)

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

A game by Square Enix is my guess

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I just want the Switch version of Dragon Quest XI to show up (Will probably appear in the next japanese Direct, hopefully). We know that it's coming and it's very likely to be the UE4 version, but I want to actually see it, even a screenshot would already make me happy.

Edit: I also hope we get to see whatever Platinum is working on soon. I wish for Bayonetta 3, but I'd take a new IP as well.

Red Dead Redemption (1)
That pirate Ubisoft game (they will MAKE it work)
GTA 6 (yes, you saw that right. Not 5, but 6)

Around the Network

- GTA V
- RE7
- Dark Souls
- Platinum game

- Overwatch
- Sims 4
- GTA

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I think fallout 4 will make it to Switch

Grand Theft Auto V
Overwatch
Dragon Ball Fighter Z
New Rayman game
Bayonetta 3 - Along with 1 and 2.
Persona 5.... please, Atlus!! Pretty please!!! I'll buy 3 copies!
Madden 
Call of Duty

Yup, everybody is saying GTAV and that would make so much sense for Nintendo and Rockstar.