By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict next bigger 3rd party games that will be announced for Switch in next big Direct

In last big Nintendo Direct we had bigger 3rd party games announced like Doom, Wolfenstein 2 and La Noire.

Lots things change from than, Switch continue selling great (with 7.6m for first 7 months on market), and we had lots 3rd parties (espacily japanese one) that after great Switch sales promised much more games and much better support for Switch.

So, what do you think, what bigger 3rd party games will be announced in next big Nintendo Direct that will probably be in January.

Personally I think there are good chances that we will see GTA V for Switch announced.

Around the Network

Life is Strange 2 will come to Switch I think, though I dunno if that would be announced in January might be too soon. Though would expect port of the first one if they are bringing the second one over.

GTA V for Switch I don't see ever happening.

Barkley said:
Life is Strange 2 will come to Switch I think, though I dunno if that would be announced in January might be too soon. Though would expect port of the first one if they are bringing the second one over.

Why?

It's basically one biggest and most popular game ever, and still is selling great, Nintendo definitely wants it hard (portable GTAV, it would be system seeler game) so they most likely very beasy about bringing game to Switch, and Take Two also know that can sell few millions copies of game even on Nintendo platform. Also we had some leaks about posible GTAV coming to Switch.

Miyamotoo said:
Barkley said:

Why?

It's basically one biggest and most popular game ever, and still is selling great, Nintendo definitely wants it hard (portable GTAV, it would be system seeler game) so they most likely very beasy about bringing game to Switch, and Take Two also know that can sell few millions copies of game even on Nintendo platform. Also we had some leaks about posible GTAV coming to Switch.

There's not really any logical reason why, I just don't feel like it will. Nothing stopping it though.

I don't see any big announcements this year, as companies won't want to detract from the holiday sales. Only exception might be companies that are not yet present on Switch and reconsider. Still, I don't see Nintendo doing different than focus on games they want to sell over the holidays.

Early next year though...

Well, I don't know what is likely, but I can say what i wish for: Etrian Odyssey/Persona Q (or something similar). Maybe even Persona 5. Borderlands. Monster Hunter 5. Dark Souls (or something similar). Darksiders.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

If they have really put up production to 25/30 mil.

This means (Pokemon of course) but a boom! Exclusive third party game.

GT exclusive
Latest Call of Duty
Resident Evil 7

Switch!!!

GTA V, DARKSOULS, BAYONETTA, BORDERLANDS, RE 7, DB FZ

Hoping for Overwatch.

Dark Souls Trilogy, that Tales of game, a propper SMT reveal, maybe FFXV chibi version...

GTA V and Fallout 3/New Vegas Remaster will depend on the performance of LA Noire, Doom and Skyrim. Let's see how those do first.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

GTA v.It's the obvious thing to rockstar to do.There's little to no risk of losing money.