By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does Canada actually exist?

Do you believe Canada exists?

Yes 60 30.77%

It's possible, but I'm ... 89 45.64%

No 46 23.59%

Total:195
Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:

"Idiot neighbors" interestingly enough, you used the American spelling of the word. And from living in the US and Canada (specifically Detroit and London), the people aren't all that different.

Isn't Detroit pretty much on the Canadian border?

Yes, it is.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yes, it is.

Maybe that's why they're not that different then?

And most Canadians live near the American border, so I don't see the flaw in my argument really.

Canada is just one big North Dakota so no.

Canada was made up so the US would feel more adequate about a land mass more north than we are and know nothing about. It was hard times being frightened of the boogeyman before, but now Americans have a face and a name. That face is a maple leaf..and the name...the name is Canada.

Lube Me Up

I've stopped believing in Canada since I was a little a kid. My parents told me it was all to justify eating maple syrup pancakes.

Well, yes yes it does....I'm here living in Canada as we speak. :)

Around the Network

It's all an elaborate ruse to steal away precious ice hockey gold medals.

CaptainExplosion said:
Nymeria said:
It's all an elaborate ruse to steal away precious ice hockey gold medals.

Try to take hockey golds from Canada, and you lose most of your fucking teeth. Just ask Russia. *empties bucket of teeth that smell like vodka*

Your posts really make me cringe.

CaptainExplosion said:
Flilix said:

You should elect your own Trump. Maybe then people will finally start to notice you.

*slams an axe right into your face* Now I've comitted murder. Notice us now, Yankee Douchebag? =P

I'm still alive though. Which basically confirms that Canada isn't real. Also, I might be a douchebag, but not a Yankee.

Zoombael said:
Rogerioandrade said:
Considering that many Brazilians make their Nintendo accounts choosing Canada as their country, I´d say there´s some probability that the place is real.

Why do they choose canada? Because in the alphabet after B(razil) comes C(anada)? Or is there more to it? Brazil, land of drugs, crime and sun tanned ladyboys, i'll be watching you...

if you consider Brazil the land of drugs, come to BC. 1 in 5 smoke marijuana. It's huge here. We have as many marijuana smokers as California, with 10% of the population. Hell, drug dealers have to deliver: it's all dial-a-dope, and the dealers have to give bulk discounts. If you ask me, American drug laws are crazy. $700 USD for an ounce, compared to 200 CAD in BC. See what the War on Drugs has done? Police no longer arrest marijuana smokers in BC because it's never going to make it to court, and nobody really cares. Also, I can confirm that Canada is a real place. We also have lots of drugs. Maybe this post got too political.

Currently (Re-)Playing: Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Multiplayer, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Currently Watching: The Shield, Stein's;Gate, Narcos

CaptainExplosion said:
LadyJasmine said:
It exists

We have a metrosexual Prime Minister

And he's a hell of a lot better than the orange white supremacist leading our idiot neighbors down south.

Ummmm... what has he done that’s good?