By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does Canada actually exist?

Do you believe Canada exists?

Yes 60 30.77%

It's possible, but I'm ... 89 45.64%

No 46 23.59%

Total:195
barneystinson69 said:

Yes, I'm one of the canada fakers out there. I actually live in narnia, and I'm an angle who spends his days on earth playing video games - it is the dream indeed.

So, you're an angle huh? Are you acute, right, or obtuse?

Last edited by Raistline - on 09 November 2017

Around the Network

Canada is like Belgium, that's as real as Bengodi, but a lot more boring.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

CaptainExplosion said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Canada is like Belgium, that's as real as Bengodi, but a lot more boring.

*stabs you through the face* How boring is that?

Boring as a moose on Valium!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

CaptainExplosion said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

Boring as a moose on Valium!   

You want it up the ass this time? *wiping the blood off*

No, thanks, the dose of boredom was already enough.    Oh well, if it can be of any consolation to you, just think that Charles Baudelaire never wrote about Canada anything even vaguely close to the negative things he wrote about Belgium.   

CaptainExplosion said:
LadyJasmine said:
It exists

We have a metrosexual Prime Minister

And he's a hell of a lot better than the orange white supremacist leading our idiot neighbors down south.

Yes, that is pretty much what keeps him in power because in reality, he has an imp of a man compared to what his father was.