Forums - General Discussion - Does Canada actually exist?

Do you believe Canada exists?

Yes 60 30.77%
 
It's possible, but I'm ... 89 45.64%
 
No 46 23.59%
 
Total:195
mutantsushi said:
Ask anybody in the service industry how they tip. They'll tell you they wish they didn't exist.

Is this supposed to imply that Canadians are normal (ie. don't tip)?



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network

I heard Canada is where snowflakes come from.



Zoombael said:
Rogerioandrade said:
Considering that many Brazilians make their Nintendo accounts choosing Canada as their country, I´d say there´s some probability that the place is real.

Why do they choose canada? Because in the alphabet after B(razil) comes C(anada)? Or is there more to it? Brazil, land of drugs, crime and sun tanned ladyboys, i'll be watching you...

Because there´s no Nintendo Eshop in Brazil and  international credit cards from Brazilian banks work magically well on Canada´s E-shop.

That´s  really dissapointing ... even a mythical country like Canada has the E-shop and we don´t.....



LadyJasmine said:
It exists

We have a metrosexual Prime Minister

And he's a hell of a lot better than the orange white supremacist leading our idiot neighbors down south.



CaptainExplosion said:
LadyJasmine said:
It exists

We have a metrosexual Prime Minister

And he's a hell of a lot better than the orange white supremacist leading our idiot neighbors down south.

"Idiot neighbors" interestingly enough, you used the American spelling of the word. And from living in the US and Canada (specifically Detroit and London), the people aren't all that different.



Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
CaptainExplosion said:

And he's a hell of a lot better than the orange white supremacist leading our idiot neighbors down south.

"Idiot neighbors" interestingly enough, you used the American spelling of the word. And from living in the US and Canada (specifically Detroit and London), the people aren't all that different.

Isn't Detroit pretty much on the Canadian border?



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:

"Idiot neighbors" interestingly enough, you used the American spelling of the word. And from living in the US and Canada (specifically Detroit and London), the people aren't all that different.

Isn't Detroit pretty much on the Canadian border?

Yes, it is.



Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:

"Idiot neighbors" interestingly enough, you used the American spelling of the word. And from living in the US and Canada (specifically Detroit and London), the people aren't all that different.

Isn't Detroit pretty much on the Canadian border?

Yes, and we'd rather not go there, but it still smells a lot better than the president's breath.

Ka-pi96 said:
mutantsushi said:
Ask anybody in the service industry how they tip. They'll tell you they wish they didn't exist.

Is this supposed to imply that Canadians are normal (ie. don't tip)?

I now have slowly saw off your head, but not before I saw slowly through your private parts.



VGPolyglot said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Isn't Detroit pretty much on the Canadian border?

Yes, it is.

Maybe that's why they're not that different then?



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yes, it is.

Maybe that's why they're not that different then?

And most Canadians live near the American border, so I don't see the flaw in my argument really.