Forums - General Discussion - Does Canada actually exist?

Do you believe Canada exists?

Yes 60 30.77%

It's possible, but I'm ... 89 45.64%

No 46 23.59%

Total:195

Isn't Canada up North, where Santa lives?

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread -

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Platina said:
Isn't Canada up North, where Santa lives?

Only if you're in Germany and Canada is another word for Norway?

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

SvennoJ said:
CaptainExplosion said:
I can't believe Americans are that stupid. =P

Rick Mercer was great at trolling Americans, but I'm sure you could make videos of the reverse as well.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/cylapanin/best-moments-from-rick-mercer-talking-to-amercans?utm_term=.mx7vLrnZV#.dgNqK6aAY

It wasn't that hard, given what he had to work with.

Land of the free and home of the brave, but not of the intelligent. =P

Canada is a colony of Greenland.

VGC: Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?
ME: Canada?
VGC: Do you want to know what it is?
ME: Yes.
VGC: Canada is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Around the Network

The existence of Canada is an urban legend, a myth spread by the Judeo-Christian Illuminati in a bid to take over the world and turn us all into slaves in preparation to the advent of the Anti-Christ whose name is according to secret files: Canada...

Oh and anyone disagreeing is evil and obviously part of the conspiracy.

Sorry but I'm trying to make as much sense as the question on the title of this thread allows me to...

No. It's a lie by the Illuminati to create a better syrup but a worse type a bacon. Canada also has never tasted a burrito.

CrazyGamer2017 said:

The existence of Canada is an urban legend, a myth spread by the Judeo-Christian Illuminati in a bid to take over the world and turn us all into slaves in preparation to the advent of the Anti-Christ whose name is according to secret files: Canada...

Oh and anyone disagreeing is evil and obviously part of the conspiracy.

Sorry but I'm trying to make as much sense as the question on the title of this thread allows me to...

And now I have to shoot you. XD *shoots you through the head*

Canada is just as real as bielefeld, maybe.

Supposedly when I was a kid my parents brought me to Canada, a place called Whistler Mountain. In retrospect it's disturbing to realize that my parents are in on the conspiracy, and I'm frightened to wonder precisely where it was they brought me and for what purpose they brought me there.