By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does Canada actually exist?

Do you believe Canada exists?

Yes 60 30.77%

It's possible, but I'm ... 89 45.64%

No 46 23.59%

Total:195

yep, i visit their quite often..

Yep, i'm a girl

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
I can't believe Americans are that stupid. =P

Rick Mercer was great at trolling Americans, but I'm sure you could make videos of the reverse as well.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/cylapanin/best-moments-from-rick-mercer-talking-to-amercans?utm_term=.mx7vLrnZV#.dgNqK6aAY

Jumpin said:

Millions of people were introduced to Canada through this song by South Park in the late 90s.

Canada has even made it into video games.

Canada was also in The Stick Of Truth, and the accuracy  of the map they provided should put this question to rest.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

What's a Canada?

Isn't Canada up North, where Santa lives?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Canada is a colony of Greenland.

VGC: Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?
ME: Canada?
VGC: Do you want to know what it is?
ME: Yes.
VGC: Canada is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

The existence of Canada is an urban legend, a myth spread by the Judeo-Christian Illuminati in a bid to take over the world and turn us all into slaves in preparation to the advent of the Anti-Christ whose name is according to secret files: Canada...

Oh and anyone disagreeing is evil and obviously part of the conspiracy.

Sorry but I'm trying to make as much sense as the question on the title of this thread allows me to...

No. It's a lie by the Illuminati to create a better syrup but a worse type a bacon. Canada also has never tasted a burrito.

Canada is just as real as bielefeld, maybe.