By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fortnite hits 20 million downloads...And so does PUBG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U_OkCsexjw

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

20 million people have bought PUBG?

Wow.

Fortnite will be the more played game for sure. It's dominating the battle royal market on ps4. Best free game since RL

PUBG is going to need to reevaluate the idea of times exclusive with an outlier console.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

*yawn* @ Fortnite, can't be too impressed when it's free to download. PUBG, on the other hand, is truly impressive.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
*yawn* @ Fortnite, can't be too impressed when it's free to download. PUBG, on the other hand, is truly impressive.

So wait, Fortnight is free, and hit 20 million, and PUBG is paid and will hit 20 million? Ya, fortnight is not impressive at all if people are realistically comparing the two. 

Acevil said:
NobleTeam360 said:

So wait, Fortnight is free, and hit 20 million, and PUBG is paid and will hit 20 million? Ya, fortnight is not impressive at all if people are realistically comparing the two. 

Yeah Fortnites not too impressive, but 20 million is a lot for a mode. I'm surprised these are the only two real options available for Battle Royal. 

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said:
Acevil said:

Yeah Fortnites not too impressive, but 20 million is a lot for a mode. I'm surprised these are the only two real options available for Battle Royal. 

Don't get me wrong, 20 million downloads itself is impressive, but I seen many comparing the two, now that I know this information. I think it might be platform wars BS for some. 

Both look boring to me.

Not compareable. One is free. Lol. Why is this a thread?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.