By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fortnite hits 20 million downloads...And so does PUBG

ThisGuyFooks said:
DonFerrari said:

So now we are supportive of a game being available on only one platform?

Hehehehe

Did Chazore supported the "Anti-Consumer" thesis of Exclusive Games?

He seems very pleased of the game doing all its number on PC only.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:

Now?.

I'm not even pleased. I just find it more impressive that a paid game has managed 20m on it's own on a single platform. That doesn't mean I'm "supportive", or whatever narrative you want to spin it as in order to show me up. Plenty of you are happy at PS4 only games doing well, why can't anyone here even show appreciation for anything doing good on PC, or is that not allowed all of a sudden?.

Are we going to take it off topic, to focus on me?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
DonFerrari said:

Now?.

I'm not even pleased. I just find it more impressive that a paid game has managed 20m on it's own on a single platform. That doesn't mean I'm "supportive", or whatever narrative you want to spin it as in order to show me up. Plenty of you are happy at PS4 only games doing well, why can't anyone here even show appreciation for anything doing good on PC, or is that not allowed all of a sudden?.

Are we going to take it off topic, to focus on me?.

Plenty of us? So you are going to try and move the focus to unnamed people to hide that you were boasting about how good the game had done being only on PC and dismissing the game that happens to be multiplat.

I love PS4 exclusives and when they sell good... but I don't celebrate when it sell good on PS4 and fails in others.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

DonFerrari said:

Plenty of us? So you are going to try and move the focus to unnamed people to hide that you were boasting about how good the game had done being only on PC and dismissing the game that happens to be multiplat.

I love PS4 exclusives and when they sell good... but I don't celebrate when it sell good on PS4 and fails in others.

You're the one who's now put focus on just me, while claiming I'm "boasting" about PuB's numbers. I said it was "impressive" for what it has achieved. It managed to gain those numbers on PC alone, without the same level of marketing that FN had, while also being on one platform (currently), that's just how it is for that game.

I'm not even putting down FN's numbers either. I just said it was far more impressive that PuB managed what it currently has based on it currently being on one platform (it's not even remotely exclusive, not when you consider the planned launch for two other systems).

Also, I'm not even "celebrating" either, nor celebrating "failure". That's you trying to paint your narrative onto me.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:
DonFerrari said:

You're the one who's now put focus on just me, while claiming I'm "boasting" about PuB's numbers. I said it was "impressive" for what it has achieved. It managed to gain those numbers on PC alone, without the same level of marketing that FN had, while also being on one platform (currently), that's just how it is for that game.

I'm not even putting down FN's numbers either. I just said it was far more impressive that PuB managed what it currently has based on it currently being on one platform (it's not even remotely exclusive, not when you consider the planned launch for two other systems).

Also, I'm not even "celebrating" either, nor celebrating "failure". That's you trying to paint your narrative onto me.

A pretty way to spin your own words. You were celebrating a game doing better on PC than one doing better in all platforms, and we know that behind your defense of all should be multiplatforms what you really mean is that all should be on PC and others doesn't matter.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:

A pretty way to spin your own words. You were celebrating a game doing better on PC than one doing better in all platforms, and we know that behind your defense of all should be multiplatforms what you really mean is that all should be on PC and others doesn't matter.

"we"?.

I like how you're turning this more and more into a thing about me, when it's not even a part of the topic at hand.

DonFerrari said:
Chazore said:

Especially when you consider that:

1)Epic had to steal Blue's thunder to gain traction to their already borrowed concept from minecraft and the general horde mode from other games.

2) They are combining their numbers across multiple systems, while PuB is being sold on one system alone.

I find it far more impressive that a paid game, that gaiend traction via word of mouth and streams, managed to roughly gain the same amount of downloads. FN had all kinds of marketing going for it and streaming as well, while PuB had simple word of mouth and some streaming in the mix to get their sales.

What in the actual fuck? This has got to be the silliest and spinniest spin I’ve ever seen someone spin on Chartz LOL.

LudicrousSpeed said:
DonFerrari said:

What in the actual fuck? This has got to be the silliest and spinniest spin I’ve ever seen someone spin on Chartz LOL.

Look in the mirror.

I did, all I saw was a beautiful man and master gamer. What did that have to do with you twisting what he said into that? lol

DonFerrari said:
Chazore said:

Especially when you consider that:

1)Epic had to steal Blue's thunder to gain traction to their already borrowed concept from minecraft and the general horde mode from other games.

2) They are combining their numbers across multiple systems, while PuB is being sold on one system alone.

I find it far more impressive that a paid game, that gaiend traction via word of mouth and streams, managed to roughly gain the same amount of downloads. FN had all kinds of marketing going for it and streaming as well, while PuB had simple word of mouth and some streaming in the mix to get their sales.

???

What kind of failed spin is this? Never did he say that he supports a game only being in on one platform. He is only saying that its more impressive for PUBG because its paid, and Fortnite is available to 90million plus console players, which PUBG. 

Now, point out where he says he supports the exclusivity.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.