By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you hit a girl in the face?

Bajablo said:
NobleTeam360 said:

*walks away slowly* 

2 times in 31 years is a win in my book :P
Considering how much you get bullied for beeing a nerd growing up

Edit: also, it was me punching the door holding her by her shirt.. so i didn't actually hit her. it was the door :P
other time was a dude and he was f*cking asking for it, warned him 5 times..

Lol yeah I was just joking xD

Around the Network

I've never done it once, violently, only light taps playfully, but I couldn't say I wouldn't ever. My line, is Mount Everest high, so if I ever hit a woman, it would be because she most certainly had leaped over the line and was asking for it.

I try not to. However, even with the old adage of "never hit a girl", I do have a right to defend myself and not to be put down by ANY woman, especially if she is the transgressor. But this presents itself for double standards.

Once in middle school, this girl asked me before an exam to give her the answers during the test, but I didn't. After that, she got angry and slapped me. I just chuckled and walked away. If I had hit her back, I'd probably get myself reprimanded and expelled just because she would've run to a teacher who would believe the version of the poor girl who got hit. If I would've told them she hit first, they wouldn't give a shit about it and insist I shouldn't hit back. It wouldn't look good to the press and authorities if a school defends a boy who hit a girl back in self-defense.

I've had it enough for trouble making women provoking innocent men into hitting them. But with feminists having an obnoxiously loud voice nowadays, these idiotic and retrograded double standards will still remain.

Last edited by Mr_No - on 02 November 2017

Depends, but in the vast majority of situations I do not think the situation would call for it. If I became angry enough to use force, I would first demonstrate it by pulling a Sun Quan and punching a table or wall and asking if she wants to end up like that :P. Jokes aside, I probably wouldn't use any force, and just walk out of the situation. But if my life is on the line, which probably won't ever happen with a woman, I would use anything to stay alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmoJA19y2AA

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

Women are protected by law in America and Europe to protect women from violence. It is regarded as cowardly for a man to beat up a woman and society shuns men that beat women.

Anything that hits me in the face invites to be hit back upon...unless it's gorilla, bear or such, in which case I'll be most likley already dead.

Do you actually mean woman? because girls are children and i don't think anyone would hit a child in the face,

Metroid33slayer said:
Do you actually mean woman? because girls are children and i don't think anyone would hit a child in the face,

Sadly a lot of parents hit their kids in the face and elsewhere as they believe it's a viable way to educate.

As for the main question of this thread: No I would not hit a woman or girl in the face or elsewhere. At most I would do it playfully and not hard but seriously hitting them? Nope.

My motto is: Make love not war... Although I'm single so currently it's: Make neither love nor war, just watch TV and play video games.

I don't really ever get myself into situations where I would ever need or want to hit someone in the face thankfully. Hypothetically though, if someone is threatening to harm me and hitting them in the face is a sure way for me to be able to get out of the situation, I don't think it matters whether they're a man or a woman at that point.