By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you hit a girl in the face?

No, women are not a physical threat.  Control yourself and remove yourself form the situation.

Around the Network

True story. When I was 17 I went to party of a friend of friend. Within 10 minutes of being there, some random drunk chick jumped on my back and put a steak knife to my throat.

I grabbed her arm with one hand, reached back grabbed the back of her head with my other hand and proceeded to slam her face first into the concrete floor.

Needless to say if a female comes at me with potentially deadly force she going to hurt.

In general or in most circumstances, no. If a woman pulled a weapon on me or if she kept trying to hit me while I was trying to get away, yeah. I'm more of a liberal on this.

Ka-pi96 said:
spurgeonryan said:
To be politically correct these days you must. Girls are no different than men.

You could also be politically correct by refusing to punch anyone, possibly more so even

Except if they're a nazi

Ive punched female boxers before whilst sparring but i always feel bad, till they land a good shot on me then im like nope fuck this have a big right. I guess fairs fair

Around the Network

Woman have done many things to my face but fortunately punching hasn't been one of them. i did get slapped once as a young teenager but that was after calling a german girl a nazi so i deserved it and didn't do anything back. Now before anyone asks she was trying to bully me at the time so i lashed out with that remark. Obviously overstepped the mark but what can ye do.

Anyway if a woman punched me I'd probably grab her and restrain her. If a woman was punching me and was not easily restrained I might have to punch her back if my safety is at risk.

I was in Cardiff recently to support my country punch the welsh out of the world cup and ironically seen a welsh couple do something like this. They were like a couple you'd see out of geordie shore. Very good looking and well dressed. Not the posh type. But anyway they were dancing and singing with the irish fans but occasionally she'd snap and start slapping him on the face. I felt bad for him and he just took the abuse. I'd definitely dump a woman or at least hit her back if she was always like that to me. Equal rights and all that you know.

In self defense I'd do what is necessary.

If I'm attacked then sure. There's some large girls out there that simply wrestling them is too much hassle.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

If needed I'll hit anyone. If a girl hits me, a friend or a family member and I need to defend myself or them I'll have 0 issues taking a swing.

Hitting anyone in the face be it man or woman is wrong in most cases anyways, unless in necessary self-defense. Short answer is only if she's of equal stature/weight-class and hits first, if not then a weak push or slap should suffice against most women with the nerve to throw an unwarranted punch.