By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you hit a girl in the face?

Ka-pi96 said:
Zoombael said:
Sure. Just last week i punched an elemantary school girl in the stomach.

ummm..... please tell me you're an elementary school boy? Otherwise WTF are you punching little kids for? :O

I punched her because she was as inquisitive as a little mudkip...

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network

That would be dangerous. Any contact with wamen could be seen a rape these days.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Nah, I don't need to resort to violence.

never ever, i couldn't do that

dgboweniii said:
No, I wouldn't even punch Cyborg in the face.

Because you know, if he hits back it's the last thing you will ever see. 

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

Only if she is trying to kill me...

If someone punches me and barks at me I would just report them to the police for assault and if they are not remorseful at all I would file charges. If it's a an extreme leftist gender rainbow snowflake or a red headed hot tempted extreme rightist all the more better. Both of them need to be punished by the law they both think they are superior than other humans so that would be much more satisfying than punching them back. If they have an attempt to murder me I would just let loose I don't want to be killed by a man or woman if anything I would rather have a child kill me(jk). But that kidney punch and ass whooping is a good idea. Another one is kick them right between the legs where it hurts. Or degrade them so much with words that they are the ones crying trust me I've done that before where a guy was looking like he wanted to fight I just played him so much he did word for word what I said he would. Everyone around me had a good laugh the guy was humiliated almost about to cruamd I felt the good hormones coming in without the need for any violence.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

During consensual sex with a penis, yes.

If she's trying to kill me, yes.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"