By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CupHead Impressions

Needed to take a small break from Threaten' Zeppelin... I LOVE this game!

Around the Network

Game is amazing. Playing it with my son :) We are playing either at the same time or turn by turn and we each try to beat the others (Score for the boss fights or levels).

Playing on PC and enjoying it so far. The art style is incredible. I saw "Evil Mickey Attacks Japan" a few years ago, thought it was hilarious and that the art style would be great for a game. So happy that actually happened. I'd happily purchase again if they ported it to the Switch

Installing the game as we speak. Will post some impressions later.

Enjoying the game overall. Controls we clunky, so I ad to change it. I suggest changing shoot to RT and lock to LT. Also the game is so fucking hard. Played 2 hours and a half and am only on the 4th level.

Around the Network

The presentation is astounding. Very entertaining.

It can get pretty hard though if you don't pay attention.

Just watching a twitch streamer doing amazingly well for 10 minutest at a boss and then wrong move and bam he died. Will get the game for sure XD;

Looking at the videos I'm not sure I'm up to the task, looks very hard. Pretty sure I'm going to get my arse handed to me on a plate with this game.

Its absolutely gorgeous, simple and fun to play but maybe a bit too brutal, still I'm having a very good time with it.

It's very hard. But still a lot of fun.