By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CupHead Impressions

I just want to point out the game has some secrets like a secret mode:

https://www.gamepur.com/guide/27682-unlock-cuphead-secret-mode.html

Maybe check it after you finished the game (it also shows a lot of hidden coins).

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
I just want to point out the game has some secrets like a secret mode:

https://www.gamepur.com/guide/27682-unlock-cuphead-secret-mode.html

Maybe check it after you finished the game (it also shows a lot of hidden coins).

Ahhh good looking out. I know by talking to some of the town folks, you get a coin or 2. I appreciate the guide for secrets tho.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Snoopy said:

I've beaten the game yesterday. Really good game and challenging. Toughest boss was the robot boss and the clown boss.

Yeah, the robot one was really tough. Also the last boss isnt exactly easy.

Finally got back around to playing again last night. Now on World 3. Plan on finishing it today. Such a good game.

FIT_Gamer said:
Finally got back around to playing again last night. Now on World 3. Plan on finishing it today. Such a good game.

The Robot boss is giving me trouble. I loathe him at the moment. LOL

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
Rafie said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Dr. Kahl. I watched a video on that boss a couple of days ago. The guy made it look really easy. 

FIT_Gamer said:
Rafie said:

Dr. Kahl. I watched a video on that boss a couple of days ago. The guy made it look really easy. 

Yeah a lot of these skilled players make it look easy. However, in practice, I'm getting owned left and right. I love this game, but I'd be lying if I didn't say it's brutal. I'm so addicted to this game. I know MDHR is gonna make another game. This time it will be multiplat.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Bristow9091 said:
I'm very tempted to buy this on Steam since I don't have an XBO, although I have the feeling I'd never get round to playing it, since my Steam library is filled with hundreds of games I've bought but never played, I never consider them in my backlog, mainly because like 90% of them are from super sales and humble bundles, lol.

I have 87 games in my Steam library. Only have 20 installed lol. I know how that goes.