By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CupHead Impressions

Love this game but holy crap I've died a lot.

I clicked on the extra health at the store before I had enough coins and it disappeared with giving me a life and took away my 3 coins I had. Probably a glitch or the developers are dicks.  I'm stuck with 3 lives and no way to get a 4th :/

Around the Network

I can't wait to get this game. Too much on the backlog at the moment unfortunately... Will buy it when it's on sale though for sure.

Surprised that I'm the only one who has said this so far. Good for the developer. Would love to know the sales figure.

Rafie said:
RJ_Sizzle said:
I had to give it a little rest. That second island is breaking me. It's not so much the difficulty, but the endurance is a mother! Just when you think you have a strategy figured out, there's always something random on the screen that will hurt you.

I'm still on the 2nd isle as well. I finally beat the genie, the candy lady, and the baloon guy. I have to beat the bird boss now. Crazy how someone already 1000g in 18 hours. There's some seriously skilled individuals out there.

Just checked true achievements. 25 people have done it now on that site alone. Crazy.

Anyone here finished it?

ironmanDX said:
I can't wait to get this game. Too much on the backlog at the moment unfortunately... Will buy it when it's on sale though for sure.

Surprised that I'm the only one who has said this so far. Good for the developer. Would love to know the sales figure.

It is simply one of those games that deserves the price.  Even during streams are mentioning that they would have bought it  for 40$, 20 is really a great deal.

ironmanDX said:
Rafie said:

I'm still on the 2nd isle as well. I finally beat the genie, the candy lady, and the baloon guy. I have to beat the bird boss now. Crazy how someone already 1000g in 18 hours. There's some seriously skilled individuals out there.

Just checked true achievements. 25 people have done it now on that site alone. Crazy.

Anyone here finished it?

Yeah I need to join that number. Man I'm still trying to kill the 3 headed dragon. LOL He's my last boss on the 2nd isle. I will kill him today. I know I will. LOL

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

I really like it, but the presentation is what makes the game so amazing. It would be a very forgettable game without it.

I've beaten the game yesterday. Really good game and challenging. Toughest boss was the robot boss and the clown boss.

Rafie said:
ironmanDX said:

Anyone here finished it?

Yeah I need to join that number. Man I'm still trying to kill the 3 headed dragon. LOL He's my last boss on the 2nd isle. I will kill him today. I know I will. LOL

Finished the game and the dragon was the hardest one for me.  The last phase I always hit those fireballs and they damaged me.  I changed my weapon to the Charge one and beat him in one time.

konnichiwa said:
Rafie said:

Finished the game and the dragon was the hardest one for me.  The last phase I always hit those fireballs and they damaged me.  I changed my weapon to the Charge one and beat him in one time.

I JUST beat the dragon right before I wrote this. Hahaha I hated him. Oh and you're right, he by far is the toughest. I beat the Bluto looking pirate easily and I beat the Queen bee boss after a few tries. I'll be joining you soon in completing this game.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:
konnichiwa said:

I JUST beat the dragon right before I wrote this. Hahaha I hated him. Oh and you're right, he by far is the toughest. I beat the Bluto looking pirate easily and I beat the Queen bee boss after a few tries. I'll be joining you soon in completing this game.

Congratz ^^,  When I beat it the achievement rate was under 1% good luck =p.