By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CupHead Impressions

Wish it was on PS4 though. lol

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:

Just spend 220$ fam

How well does this play on KB + M btw?? Never got around to getting a controller for PC ... don't really feel like spending money

Theres Steam & GOG versions too right? might try it out then.

Mystro-Sama said:

Its supposedly not that demanding a game, take it to your pc, and hook up your controller.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
How well does this play on KB + M btw?? Never got around to getting a controller for PC ... don't really feel like spending money

Just use your PS4 controller for your PC.

(PS4->PC driver) http://ds4windows.com/

or on Steam:

just go to the controller icon (big picture mode) -> settings -> controller settings -> PS4 configuration support (turn it on).

Now plug in the PS4 controller, and your done.

*might have to do, click "PS icon" on controller -> controller configuration -> turn of gyroscope/mouse (to none).

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35AB0TCoTbE

I look forward to playing this with my brother, and I'm so happy that we get some harder platform games!

Around the Network

Gonna play this on my bro's X1. Loving the style!

GoG is tempting me each day. I'll likely grab it at a later date though, I'm already dying far too much in Ruiner

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Just started it, it's kicking my butt. But I owned the carrot boss and the first platform level pretty handily on regular. Now for those damn frogs.

I love Cuphead. It took me a while to defeat the frogs as well. The Sunflower boss was much easier for me. Wait until you guys get to the 2nd isle. That stupid genie is annoying and the balloon guy.

Overall, Cuphead was my most anticipated game for 3 years. Now that I'm playing it, I can say it's worth the wait. It's difficult tho. It's not easy at all. Yes you have to time your platforming, but it is definitely hard. Make no mistake about that. Glad I purchased this. I ain't never scared of no difficult game.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Game is great. I've been helping one of my brothers move all day and have hardly had a chance to play, but I've A+'d a platformer level and one boss so far. That boss fight with the two frogs kept fucking me up, I'm colorblind and it's hard to tell which fireballs are pink.

Amazing game though. Well worth the $20.