FDP 17 5.86%

AfD 59 20.34%

another one of the parties on ballot 6 2.07%

a party not on ballot 6 2.07%

no one 17 5.86%

see results 89 30.69%

Total:290
RolStoppable said:
Since it has been brought up numerous times in this thread, I came here to say that I voted for the AfD in the poll.

Doesn't surprise me seeing you're from Austria ;o)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Since it has been brought up numerous times in this thread, I came here to say that I voted for the AfD in the poll.

Go back to your kangaroos.

RolStoppable said:

And you voted 50 times, you should add.

By the way, hello back.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

GoOnKid said:
RolStoppable said:

Go back to your kangaroos.

Were you being sarcastic or did you honestly make the 'Trump delegation' mistake to confuse Austria with Australia?! :)

RolStoppable said:
Mutti wins even when she loses. Germany is in a depressing state. First there were all those refugees people had to put up with. They came from Africa. They came from Asia. And now there are talks about Jamaica.

Haha...ok, guess I get you now...kind of a dark humor but I like it. Almost black...eh...brown. ;)

RolStoppable said:
Errorist76 said:

Were you being sarcastic or did you honestly make the 'Trump delegation' mistake to confuse Austria with Australia?! :)

Haha...ok, guess I get you now...kind of a dark humor but I like it. Almost black...eh...brown.

GoOnKid went to school in Nordrhein-Westfalen, so that should answer your question.

As for your response to me, the AfD doesn't tolerate racism and nazi ideologies in their own ranks, and it's a good thing that they have no such people in their own ranks. So much of what you hear is slander about a political party that cares more about Germany than any other party.

The sad thing is they do and that's exactly why there is a split happening atm..it has just begun, but it needs to be done for the party to be taken serious in a country like Germany. As long as people like Bernd Höcke and Jens Maier and their followers are in the party the party is just not viable to be voted for. 

That's what makes it so disgusting people have even voted for the AfD cause that means they tolerate Neo-Nazi like attitudes in their ranks.
That said it's even understandable why they vote for this party. Large parts of Germany, mostly eastern can't keep up with the rapidly happening globalisation and simply feel forgotten. An even larger part sadly are just racist assholes and have been for decades already, they just didn't have a party to vote for. 

Around the Network

Lots of white nationalist former soviets here.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

RolStoppable said:
Errorist76 said:

The sad thing is they do and that's exactly why there is a split happening atm..it has just begun, but it needs to be done for the party to be taken serious in a country like Germany. As long as people like Björn Höcke and Jens Maier and their followers are in the party the party is just not viable to be voted for. 

That's what makes it so disgusting people have even voted for the AfD cause that means they tolerate Neo-Nazi like attitudes in their ranks.
That said it's even understandable why they vote for this party. Large parts of Germany, mostly eastern can't keep up with the rapidly happening globalisation and simply feel forgotten. An even larger part sadly are just racist assholes and have been for decades already, they just didn't have a party to vote for. 

Bernd. His name is Bernd Höcke.

Poor guy. Corrected. So you really voted for AfD with an attitude. Ok, now I know which type you are.

Jumpin said:
Lots of white nationalist former soviets here.

Nah, just one or a few using VPN's.

Barozi said:
LurkerJ said:
Good to have you Germans condescending to Americans politics and lecturing us about which party is evil and which is nice. Newsflash, there's only one party in the USA, corporatists and lobbyists run the show. Moreover, I'd take those so-called neo-nazis over Islam apologists/importers any day of the week.

Americans are lucky their immigration problems are mainly related benign Mexicans crossing their imaginary border, we'll see how "progressive" Europe become when Islamists stop being a "minority", which is happening sooner than anyone has predicted.

Really? With only ~4% of the EU population being moslems, that would take centuries to change.
Soon....lol

Is 2 generations from now is not soon enough for you? Post christian european secularists have 1.3 children per couple, while the figure for European muslim couples is 3.5, the number is higher for newly settled muslim immigrants. Moreover, muslims don't have to make up more than 50 percent of the society for them to exert unfavorable cultural changes, and they don't even have to proliferate in all of Europe. France, Germany, the UK and the likes are enough.

I love how you don't disagree that the EU isn't facing an islamization problem, you just disagree with me on when it's happening... and I thought you guys were supposed to be the "nice" ones. Let's assume it will take centuries as you say, why isn't that a problem? You don't care about future generations? or is that only a concern when we're talking about climate change?

LurkerJ said:
Barozi said:

Really? With only ~4% of the EU population being moslems, that would take centuries to change.
Soon....lol

Is 2 generations from now is not soon enough for you? Post christian european secularists have 1.3 children per couple, while the figure for European muslim couples is 3.5, the number is higher for newly settled muslim immigrants. Moreover, muslims don't have to make up more than 50 percent of the society for them to exert unfavorable cultural changes, and they don't even have to proliferate in all of Europe. France, Germany, the UK and the likes are enough.

I love how you don't disagree that the EU isn't facing an islamization problem, you just disagree with me on when it's happening... and I thought you guys were supposed to be the "nice" ones. Let's assume it will take centuries as you say, why isn't that a problem? You don't care about future generations? or is that only a concern when we're talking about climate change?

Immigrants are poorer and birth rates go down with wealth.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]