By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Congress first articles of impeachment to filed against Trump

FIT_Gamer said:
vivster said:

Good luck, won't work. As long as the constitution does not forbid for incompetent racist morons to be president there is nothing you can do against Trump.

It does though. The President can be impeached for being Political Incompetence. 

As long as the economy is doing well, he won't get impeached for that.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

People seem to forget how powerful the GOP has become under Trump - more than ever in the history now by ruling presidency, house, senat, supreme court and most state chambers.

spurgeonryan said:
Or country is booming now, don't impeach him. Sure there is a bit of drama, but the stock market is skyrocketing!

That's Obama's economy, Trump hasn't passed any legislation yet (like huge tax breaks for the rich) that does anything to the economy, the stock market was already setting new highs and unemployment was shrinking under Obama. 

Republicans are good at inheriting good economies from Democratic presidents (Bush inherited Clinton's economy) and then turning around and leaving the economy in waste. Both Clinton and Obama inherited crap economies from their Republican predacessors and handed off much better economies to their successors. 

You don't generally see impact of a president's economic policies until year 2/3 of their presidency. 

Kane1389 said:
One thing i really like about Trump is that he is absolutley raveging the minds of bitter, hypocritical racist, sexist SJWs all over the world. Their tears are still as tasty as they were on November 8th.

Not only is Trump never getting impeached,(even if he were, the congress, which his party controlls, needs 2/3 majority to remove him;which will never happen) but he'll be president for 8 WHOLE YEARS. If the spoiled marxist snowflakes are this butt-blasted about his first 8 months, wait till you see the ass-hurt they'll have in the next 7 years !!!

My God what a load...he's half way there already and he's throwing a bad light at the Republican Party. He isn't even a real republican and the majority wouldn't mind to see him gone. Especially since they will stay in power anyway.

There is no way he's going to be re-elected anyway. The only reason he won was because people refused to vote for Hillary and stayed at home. That won't happen again.

Now...just imagine if Michelle Obama would run for office...would sure like to see that...

He will serve the entire 4 years. And the salt that comes with it will never end. It should be a reminder to the people that you cant always get what you want. Which is a great lesson.

Around the Network

People need to accept that hes President and move on. I'm tired of turning on the news to hear more shit about Trump. Is nothing else interesting going on in the world?

So many other things happened the last month arround the world but we dont get any news because of one bombshell after another. Impeach him that we can see "normal" usa again.

Harkins1721 said:
He will serve the entire 4 years. And the salt that comes with it will never end. It should be a reminder to the people that you cant always get what you want. Which is a great lesson.

And he will leave after his time is up and his "base" will realize not much has changed and blame him for betraying them or blame it on "globalists", not understanding they live in the 21st century and a global economy/world is what it is and there's no time machine for them to hop into. Oh and the "struggling middle class" most of them will still be struggling in 4 years and the racist portion of his base will realize that people of other ethnicities are still the growing half of America.

After all. You can't always get what you want. 

I don't think him winning re-election is really going to be easy either. Of the majority of Americans who voted against Trump, I don't see many/nill who now are looking at what's going on in his White House and saying "yeah, I should've voted for this guy", but for him to lose he really only needs 70,000 people to flip or not show up next time, and a lot of his appeal was "lets just see what this crazy nut does as president, I'm sick of regular politicans". 

But that appeal will be gone next time because he's not going to have the novelty factor of being an unknown quantity.

I think honestly if Bernie Sanders wants to run in 2020, he will wipe the floor with Trump. He has all the populist appeal and then some, not being a billionaire sellout like Trump is, he connects and generates massive excitement with young voters and has appeal to middle-class working types beyond Trump, Trump's never worked a blue collar job a day in his life.

If he had someone like Kamala Harris as his VP choice (someone who can excite the African American voter block), he'll beat Trump handily. That was the main stumbling block Bernie had, his campaign did not have the outreach to the African American community it needed and the Clintons were very strongly established there.

The real thing with Bernie is age, but really he's only 4 years older than Trump, both would be old candidates running in 2020.

I think the odds of Trump being impeached are slim. Possible eventually, but unlikely. If he ever does, he won't be going anywhere until his term is over. Trump isn't quitting. If he were going to, he would have during the election.

I can't believe how often I hear that people know there's real important things going on in the world that aren't being covered because Trump is always the headline and getting all of the attention, and how they can't wait until he's out so the news can get back to normal. How can these people blame Trump? It's the media who decides to spend weeks talking only about a Trump tweet that is totally meaningless. Trump doesn't make them focus and write about it. Don't blame Trump, blame the source.

I somehow get the feeling that Trump is potentially lining things up for Ivanka to become the first female POTUS. I even wonder if that's the main reason for his running. Using his fame and fortune to open the door for her. There are other reasons obviously, but setting things up for his family to succeed him, like other Presidential families, seems likely.