By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Congress first articles of impeachment to filed against Trump

Errorist76 said:
Kane1389 said:
One thing i really like about Trump is that he is absolutley raveging the minds of bitter, hypocritical racist, sexist SJWs all over the world. Their tears are still as tasty as they were on November 8th.

Not only is Trump never getting impeached,(even if he were, the congress, which his party controlls, needs 2/3 majority to remove him;which will never happen) but he'll be president for 8 WHOLE YEARS. If the spoiled marxist snowflakes are this butt-blasted about his first 8 months, wait till you see the ass-hurt they'll have in the next 7 years !!!

My God what a load...he's half way there already and he's throwing a bad light at the Republican Party. He isn't even a real republican and the majority wouldn't mind to see him gone. Especially since they will stay in power anyway.

There is no way he's going to be re-elected anyway. The only reason he won was because people refused to vote for Hillary and stayed at home. That won't happen again.

Now...just imagine if Michelle Obama would run for office...would sure like to see that...

I also heared theres no chance that he'll even beat Hilary, hell, he probably wont even pass reublican primaries right?

A tip, try stepping out of echo chambers and hug boxes, and maybe exapand your perspective on the world and people

Around the Network
noagenda said:
vivster said:

I have no idea how what you said has anything to do with my comment. You might want to start writing whole sentences so people can understand you better.

His comment was perfectly understandable; but it violates your preconception, so you won't research.

Then explain it to me. I don't see what that comment adds or contests in my post. What does the KKK have to do with Pence being a bigot and less of a threat than Trump? Or is he saying that the fact that there were once KKK members in the senate that Trump isn't so bad in comparison?

I just don't understand.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Yeah! It's time of enough with presidents that start disastrous wars, attacking first and putting USA on the wrong side, put brothers in key roles, share a lover with them and get her eliminated with barbiturates by mafia!

Oh, wait...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

vivster said:
noagenda said:

His comment was perfectly understandable; but it violates your preconception, so you won't research.

Then explain it to me. I don't see what that comment adds or contests in my post. What does the KKK have to do with Pence being a bigot and less of a threat than Trump? Or is he saying that the fact that there were once KKK members in the senate that Trump isn't so bad in comparison?

I just don't understand.

Go look up who started those things; or are you INCABABLE, not just unwilling, of doing research?

Here's a hint:  It wasn't Pence's political party that started those things. 

vivster said:
noagenda said:

I just don't understand.

It's that really idiotic conservative talking point that because the democratic party was the one that did racist things in the past republicans couldn't possibly be the racist ones now. What I don't get about that, though, is the idea that the KKK was started by democrats so the republicans can't be the the racist party now, but then why do the KKK vote republican now? THey decided to mend their ways and vote for the non-racist party now, or perhaps the KKK is still just as racist, and who they support has changed with things like the Southern Strategy. 

Around the Network
noagenda said:
vivster said:

I just don't understand.

Go look up who started those things; or are you INCABABLE, not just unwilling, of doing research?

Here's a hint:  It wasn't Pence's political party that started those things. 

So?

Let's say Democrats did some racist things in the past like starting the KKK. What does that have to do with Trump and Pence being harmful to society? And why are Republicans the ones currently catering and supporting the KKK and the KKK exclusively voting Republican and supporting the President?

Are you suggesting that Republicans are the new racist and bigoted Democrats?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Torillian said:
vivster said:

I just don't understand.

It's that really idiotic conservative talking point that because the democratic party was the one that did racist things in the past republicans couldn't possibly be the racist ones now. What I don't get about that, though, is the idea that the KKK was started by democrats so the republicans can't be the the racist party now, but then why do the KKK vote republican now? THey decided to mend their ways and vote for the non-racist party now, or perhaps the KKK is still just as racist, and who they support has changed with things like the Southern Strategy. 

I figured as much. The only time people urge you to do research yourself is when they cannot back up theirs with facts^^

Torillian said:
vivster said:

I just don't understand.

The liberal talking points that republicans are racists or that the south is racist is just as idiotic as saying that any republicans can't be racist now. 

I hope it fails

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Hopefully if they take Trump down he can take some of these scumbags down with him.Surely nobody here still thinks these democrats are dirt free?