By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22
MTZehvor said:
This is presumably the football gods' response to me saying that the Saints had definitively shown they were a good team.

Idk what they're doing with this one dimensional game plan of non stop throwing when they've had so much success with the run. This is horrible coaching

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:

Idk what they're doing with this one dimensional game plan of non stop throwing when they've had so much success with the run. This is horrible coaching

Saints might win.

I am looking at fantasy and have to ask you what happened to our deal? Your team is on pace to score a league-wide season-high by a comfortable margin.

Well I was gonna tank, but then I thought you would feel so much better about your team if you beat me at full strength.

Them Jags.

Really Noble? Evans for another QB?

RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:
Really Noble? Evans for another QB?

What does this mean? Could I get Evans for Keenum?

It means Noble accepted a trade with Shad. Which is fundamentally unsound 

Around the Network

Benching Tyrod Taylor is working out great for the Bills

RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:

I am looking at the trade and Noble is getting the better end of the deal by far. This is totally unusual for shad.

Noble's team gets weaker as a result of this trade 

RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:
Benching Tyrod Taylor is working out great for the Bills

Why did they even bench him to begin with? He sucked hard in week 10, but the Bills were still 5-4 and in the playoff race. Now I look at stats and see that the QB who plays instead of him has tossed four interceptions in the first half.

I suppose the Bills really looked at their record and remembered that they are the Bills and a winning season is a big no-no for the franchise.

Must be that. No other reasonable explanation

Angelus said:
RolStoppable said:

What does this mean? Could I get Evans for Keenum?

Well, Marvin Jones and Adam Thielen have put up better performances than Jordy Nelson or Mike Evans so I'm willing to gamble a bit. Hope it pays off

Plus just look at Derek Carr who seems to consistently struggle this season outside of maybe 2 or 3 games and Cam is almost just as inconsistent. 

NobleTeam360 said:
Angelus said:

Well, Marvin Jones and Adam Thielen have put up better performances than Jordy Nelson or Mike Evans so I'm willing to gamble a bit. Hope it pays off

Plus just look at Derek Carr who seems to consistently struggle this season outside of maybe 2 or 3 games and Cam is almost just as inconsistent. 

You do you man