By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22
TEN-PIT 2 DET-CHI 1 JAX-CLE 1 BAL-GB 1
ARI-HOU 1 TB-MIA 2 LAR-MIN 1 WAS-NO 2
KC-NYG 1 BUF-LAC 2 CIN-DEN 2 NE-OAK 1
PHI-DAL 1 BYE   BYE   ATL-SEA ATL by 10

Around the Network
TEN-PIT 2
DET-CHI 1
JAX-CLE 1
BAL-GB 2
ARI-HOU 1
TB-MIA 2
LAR-MIN 2
WAS-NO 2
KC-NYG 1
BUF-LAC 2
CIN-DEN 2
NE-OAK 1
PHI-DAL 1
BYE
BYE
ATL-SEA 2 by 4

This week is going to suck for me.

TEN-PIT 2 DET-CHI 1 JAX-CLE 1 BAL-GB 1
ARI-HOU 2 TB-MIA 1 LAR-MIN 2 WAS-NO 2
KC-NYG 1 BUF-LAC 2 CIN-DEN 2 NE-OAK 1
PHI-DAL 1 BYE   BYE   ATL-SEA 2 by 3

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I have a feeling I might get trounced in fantasy league this week by noble. I'm trying to figure out which RB to replace Hyde with but my RB and WR options are very limited and none too promising. Oh well maybe a miracle will happen. Tis a shame Brown got 3 TDs for Pit and JuJu Smith got nothing. I almost want to feel sorry for myself but it can't be as bad as what Arch is about to do to Rol.

TEN-PIT  1 DET-CHI  1 JAX-CLE  1 BAL-GB  2
ARI-HOU  2 TB-MIA  2 LAR-MIN  1 WAS-NO  2
KC-NYG  1 BUF-LAC  1 CIN-DEN  2 NE-OAK  1
PHI-DAL  1 BYE  X BYE  X ATL-SEA  2 by 14

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
MTZehvor said:

(...)

Your buddy shad has sent me three shady trade offers this week alone. How well do you know him? I mean, do you have the impression that he is simply wrong in the head?

I think it's the other way around; he seems to be convinced that everyone is either unknowledgeable about football or incredibly stupid themselves. He seriously spent about 10 minutes trying to convince me that trading Gurley for Hopkins (after Watson was hurt, no less) would be a fantastic idea for my team. He kind of reminds me of those pre-recorded telemarketing calls; continually harassing the same people in the hopes that somehow the fabric of reality will spontaneously alter and they'll somehow forget that they don't want what he's offering.

MTZehvor said:
RolStoppable said:

Your buddy shad has sent me three shady trade offers this week alone. How well do you know him? I mean, do you have the impression that he is simply wrong in the head?

I think it's the other way around; he seems to be convinced that everyone is either unknowledgeable about football or incredibly stupid themselves. He seriously spent about 10 minutes trying to convince me that trading Gurley for Hopkins (after Watson was hurt, no less) would be a fantastic idea for my team. He kind of reminds me of those pre-recorded telemarketing calls; continually harassing the same people in the hopes that somehow the fabric of reality will spontaneously alter and they'll somehow forget that they don't want what he's offering.

That sounds about right. Either that or he just reads "fantasy expert" advice about guys people should be looking to trade and just hopes as a result others will be willing to give those guys away for peanuts.

RolStoppable said:
MTZehvor said:

That's what I meant by being wrong in the head. His version of reality isn't the real reality.

Well I mean, he also still thinks the Cowboys are a lock to win the Super Bowl, so yeah. His perception of reality is...distorted, to say the least.

MTZehvor said:
RolStoppable said:

That's what I meant by being wrong in the head. His version of reality isn't the real reality.

Well I mean, he also still thinks the Cowboys are a lock to win the Super Bowl, so yeah. His perception of reality is...distorted, to say the least.

Right....Cowboy fan. You should have just lead with that

This is presumably the football gods' response to me saying that the Saints had definitively shown they were a good team.