By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22

Gotta say Dongo, you're doing me a huge favor right now.

Around the Network

Raiders are quite the disappointing team with such talent. Former stars like Crabtree and Lynch putting in such little scores for their team.

Dang, Ertz's team just took a giant dump today. xD

Farsala said:
Raiders are quite the disappointing team with such talent. Former stars like Crabtree and Lynch putting in such little scores for their team.

Carr has regressed.

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Farsala said:

Considering the way the game script played out, Lynch actually did just about all he could. The Raiders as a whole have simply been bad this season. I was hoping that with so much time to prepare they could at least make this a close game, but.....yuck

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Farsala said:

Considering the way the game script played out, Lynch actually did just about all he could. The Raiders as a whole have simply been bad this season. I was hoping that with so much time to prepare they could at least make this a close game, but.....yuck

Of course they both still do very well individually, but one would think with both on the same team that they could knock it out of the park like with Leveon Bell and Antonio Brown most games. It's like their offense doesn't know any strategy for winning, just small amounts of yardage.

RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:

But no favor for me. Arminillo will also win, so that was it for me. If both of them had lost, I would have had a playoff chance going into week 12.

Good going for Lousy Pack. Scored above 100 points and still gets blown out. Erst hast du kein Glück und dann kommt auch noch Pech dazu. The story of my fantasy season.

Ya I mean....if your team scores 100 points and you still lose by 50 to possibly 60 points or so....hätte nicht sein sollen

RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:

Ya I mean....if your team scores 100 points and you still lose by 50 to possibly 60 points or so....hätte nicht sein sollen

I'll have to give the Monday game another thought. The Seahawks are down another man of their feared defensive backs.

Don't remind me -_-

RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:

But no favor for me. Arminillo will also win, so that was it for me. If both of them had lost, I would have had a playoff chance going into week 12.

Good going for Lousy Pack. Scored above 100 points and still gets blown out. Erst hast du kein Glück und dann kommt auch noch Pech dazu. The story of my fantasy season.

As for the Green Bay game today, the Ravens defense didn't only have a good day, they had an outstanding one. Five takeaways and six sacks, no points allowed. Hundley started in an impressive manner with a 33-yard-bomb to Adams, but on the ensuing goal-to-go situation things went off the rails with the first interception of the game. The Ravens offense scored only 23 points with an abundance of short fields, so it's really their defense that deserves all of the credit.

I had the Packers' playoff chances at less than 10% since Hundley took over and after this week's performance it has become more evident that this is a lost season. The offense in this state can't compensate for the injuries of RBs. The NFC playoff picture is also trending towards a 10-6 entry point, so the Packers would have to go 5-1 the rest of the way. That would already be a challenge with Rodgers, but with Hundley an 8-8 finish would already be surprisingly good. Inexperience at the QB position can be mitigated with a good ground game and defense, but the Packers don't really have either.

Im gonna win out baby

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Shoutouts to Dak Prescott having one of the worst days by any QB this year (-1.2 points) and pretty much single handily keeping my dreams of that first round bye in fantasy alive.