By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild rises to #1 selling game this year

guiduc said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
When I said Zelda would beat Horizon in sales, I was mocked.

I've always believed in you, though.

I'm a winner!

Around the Network

it was smooth sailing for zelda, considering it having no other NS games for competition.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
it was smooth sailing for zelda, considering it having no other NS games for competition.

And here we have the worst excuse of the year, meanwhile Ps4 has 60m userbase, how many users Switch has? 

Yeah...

Goodnightmoon said:
deskpro2k3 said:

And here we have the worst excuse of the year, meanwhile Ps4 has 60m userbase, how many users Switch has? 

Yeah...

did I hurt your feelings or something?

deskpro2k3 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Yeah...

You did, by asserting nonsensical information. Especially since MK Deluxe is quickly catching on Zelda and Splatoon's launch just around the corner.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
It's fantastic when people use unofficial and inaccurate numbers to drive a point even though official numbers are readily available.

Ghost recon and For Honor say hi.

Do you seriously believe that VGChartz has For Honor undertracked by more than a million?

Best game of year and best sales of year, until now. :)

Also Zelda BotW will have some of best legs for any Zelda because its must have title for Switch.

guiduc said:
deskpro2k3 said:

You did, by asserting nonsensical information. Especially since MK Deluxe is quickly catching on Zelda and Splatoon's launch just around the corner.

well, that's too bad. However what I said is hard facts, considering this is a sales thread to discuss about sales.. if you think it makes no sense then that is a delusion. No need to make a fuss about it.

deskpro2k3 said:
guiduc said:

well, that's too bad. However what I said is hard facts, considering this is a sales thread to discuss about sales.. if you think it makes no sense then that is a delusion. No need to make a fuss about it.

''it was smooth sailing for zelda, considering it having no other NS games for competition.''

This is not smooth sailing, there is Mario Kart, Splatoon, ARMS next week in the update we'll figure about. You're making it seems like there is nothing around the corner or already released, that is hardly ''hard facts''.

bananaking21 said:
It's fantastic when people use unofficial and inaccurate numbers to drive a point even though official numbers are readily available.

Ghost recon and For Honor say hi.

Ubisoft told numbers? Where?

And this included Windows, right?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]