Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's your Switch gameplay time?

ARMS - +15 hours.
Breath of the Wild - + 85 hours
Minecraft - +25 hours
MK8D - +20 hours
Shantae - +5 hours
Shovel Knight - +20 hours
Thumper - +5 hours
Blaster Master Zero - +10 hours
Fast RMX - +5 hours
Snake Pass, Human Resource Machine, Wonder Boy, Mighty Gunvolt Burst - Less than 5 hours.
Implosion and Gonner - Still waiting for time.

I guess that it'd clock around 200 hours total.

Around the Network

Zelda: BotW - about 200 hours
Snipperclips - about 5 hours

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

I have to share my switch currently with one of my brothers, and I have a full time job the last time I checked between Zelda and Disgaea alone is about 130 hours just for myself, my brother probably has twice that.

You people spend too much time playing games...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

xl-klaudkil said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
The fuck. I only have 530 hours on my PS4 and ive had it since dec 2013. How do you play so much xD

Where  do you  see on the ps4 how much  you played?  Xd

Occasionally when Playstation sends you an email they will tell you the hours you played, but it's only on some of their emails

Around the Network
Signalstar said:

Majority of my time on the system has been in Zelda and MK8D

Zelda was at 220 hours last time I looked

MK8D is 45 hours with everything gold unlocked

Skylanders 10 hours

Minecraft 20 hours

Fast RMX 5 hours

Disgaea 5 .... less than 5 hours (I will get into this, just want to have nothing else going on in my life)

Snake pass around 5 hours, I'm not sure I'll finish it, not a great game, pretty and cool to see Unreal 4 running so nicely on the switch, but this isn't a good game imo.

Lego city undercover (less than 5 hours, great game, want to dedicate time to play it properly when I go for it)

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Ganoncrotch said:
Signalstar said:

Disgaea 5 .... less than 5 hours (I will get into this, just want to have nothing else going on in my life)

That game is a complete time sink if you want to get into it, especially after you open the item world, and start training the innocents.

Zelda 285 hours

Zelda Breath of the Wild: 170 hours
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: 60 hours
ARMS: 35 hours
Snipperclips: 5 hours (hehe)

BlkPaladin said:
Ganoncrotch said:

That game is a complete time sink if you want to get into it, especially after you open the item world, and start training the innocents.

Oh yeah, I've played a load of Disgaea 1 and 2, Afternoon of darkness has soaked up over 150 hours of my life on the psp alone, it is an amazing game if you pour time into it.

One thing that seems odd now though... character creation doesn't seem to be done by a certain character or have I got that wrong?

Like before you would have Laharl create a mage... and that mage create a priest, and then the mage could learn the priests healing spells and pass it along to Laharl if you were standing next to them in combat, but that system of mentoring characters seems removed? or I've missed something.

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8