Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's your Switch gameplay time?

Ganoncrotch said:
BlkPaladin said:

That game is a complete time sink if you want to get into it, especially after you open the item world, and start training the innocents.

Oh yeah, I've played a load of Disgaea 1 and 2, Afternoon of darkness has soaked up over 150 hours of my life on the psp alone, it is an amazing game if you pour time into it.

One thing that seems odd now though... character creation doesn't seem to be done by a certain character or have I got that wrong?

Like before you would have Laharl create a mage... and that mage create a priest, and then the mage could learn the priests healing spells and pass it along to Laharl if you were standing next to them in combat, but that system of mentoring characters seems removed? or I've missed something.

I think they took the inheritance system out since you are "hiring" the new characters with Hel and not using a character's Mana to create them.

Around the Network
BlkPaladin said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Disgaea 5 .... less than 5 hours (I will get into this, just want to have nothing else going on in my life)

That game is a complete time sink if you want to get into it, especially after you open the item world, and start training the innocents.

Yeah, the item world was a total surprise for me, and shows again the crazyness of the game. It's incredible fun playing in the item world, I barely progress the story anymore.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019

Predictions: Switch / Switch vs. XB1 in the US / Three Houses first quarter

I only have Zelda and Mario Kart; Zelda is at around 120 hours and Mario Kart maybe 15 hours. My three year old daughter has probably put another 20 hours on her profile for Mario Kart as well.

I rented Arms, but I didn't care for it very much; I'm not a big fan of fighting games sans Smash Bros.

Breath of the Wild: Over 120 hours. I got all of the shrines, 90 percent of the side quests, and an ok amount of Korok seeds done on top of the main quest. I forced myself to stop playing so I could do everything on hard mode (which I will do when I am done with Disgea 5).

Mario Kart 8: Over 10 hours. I play online with friends and sometimes with the family.

Lego City: About half way through with over 10 hours. I pretty much play the co op only with my stepson.

ARMs: Over 20 hours and climbing. Currently my main online game until Splatoon 2 comes out.

Disgea 5: Over 35 hours and climbing. First time playing it and loving it. Currently my main single player game.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261