By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Seems that Platinum Games is teasing Bayonetta 1+2 for Switch

HintHRO said:
Nintendo does realize half of the games on Switch are already on Wii U right? How long are they gonna continue with this?

As a WiiU-owner I don't think it is bad. I can think with every ported game if I value portability that much to shell out the money again, otherwise people who hadn't a WiiU in the first place can get these great games.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

WANT

Dulfite said:
This is one of the most conflicted feeling game series I've played. They are so much fun to play, but the dialogue, story, and some of the scenes are inappropriate to flat out offensive.

I love that about Bayonetta though, she just doesn´t give a damn about which puny mortal she might offend. Bayonetta is pretty much the most satirical antiSJW game you will ever play and tries to mock as many people as possible. Although if you are a Chtistian this game is probably as offensive as media gets against Christianity and angels. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

HintHRO said:
Nintendo does realize half of the games on Switch are already on Wii U right? How long are they gonna continue with this?

Wii U game development cost a lot of money so Nintendo will to recupe on most of it when possible. So the answer is as long as they can :-p.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Bayonetta 3 please. I have no interest in playing Bayonetta 1 and 2 again. I own Bayonetta 1 one both the Xbox 360 and Wii U and Bayonetta 2 for the same reason on Wii U. No need to buy it again on the Switch when I own the first one on two different platforms and the 2nd one on one platform. Plus I played the games to the point I have no desire to play them again. Though Bayonetta 3? Yes please!!! :3

Around the Network

Gimme nier automata instead plox

MegaDrive08 said:
These WiiU ports are getting a bit ridiculous, i would be annoyed if i was a Switch owner that owned a WiiU, they should be bringing new games not old ones, make Bayonetta 3!

Because it takes millions of dollars and years of hard work to port a game...
Makes sense.

MegaDrive08 said:
Zelda Breath Of The Wild is a WiiU game ported to the Switch, Nintendo is giving me no reason to put money down on it, Mario Oddyssey and Xenoblade 2 are the only games i would be interested in, in that list.
Right now its turning into a port machine.

Please quote me the next time you answer.makes it way easier to answer you back.

And no, Zelda is a cross platform release, not a port.If it were first released on the Wii U, then it would have been a port.But since thats not the case, and the game release on both machines simulteniously, it is a cross-platform or cross generation title.I mean, you can argue, and be right, that the Wii U version(and the game being first bon as a Wii U game) held it back in visual terms, but thats another discussion entirely.

And giving you a reason to buy the system or not is not a measurement to say a system is a port machine or not.We have to look more objectively at those things.

And people forget that the early life(read first year or so) is more heavy in ports and remasters then the following years, due to the system being new and all.I mean, the PS4 was far worse with its ports and whatnot, and yet went on to be successful.

What I mean is, its not a port machine, by far.You are just unfortunate to not like what is being offered right now.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

MegaDrive08 said:
Zelda Breath Of The Wild is a WiiU game ported to the Switch, Nintendo is giving me no reason to put money down on it, Mario Oddyssey and Xenoblade 2 are the only games i would be interested in, in that list.
Right now its turning into a port machine.

I'm sure Nintendo will take your feelings into account when they have a console on a shelf which hasn't sold for over an hour to try to think of a way to please you with it.

In the mean time.

Hurrah for another great game coming towards the Switch, shaping into one of the best little machines to date, so happy I didn't drop money on the obviously doomed to fail Wii-U, Nintendo doing right by the majority of gamers (who all did the same and avoided the WiiU)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

More people that play these games the better. Smart move to re-release them on a successful platform and maybe get a third one down the road.