By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Seems that Platinum Games is teasing Bayonetta 1+2 for Switch

What are you talking about ?

Do you know the Platinum Games ?

Around the Network
160rmf said:

Magnus said:A

All other Nintendo systems (except the Virtual Boy, which was an experiment) had an exclusive Zelda, and all Nintendo home consoles since the SNES had an exclusive Mario Kart. GBC and GBA had an exclusive Zelda, and GBC had an exclusive Mario Kart and a much better library than Wii U. The very fact that the Wii U doesn't makes that console a piece of shit, and therefore Nintendo as a whole is shit. You cannot compare it to any other Nintendo system, this is the first time Nintendo makes a shitty system with hardly any exclusives and which will be remembered as a piece of shit because everyone got to play its games on Switch. The moment they decided to keep supporting the Wii U in 2013 is the moment they committed to support the system like every other Nintendo system, that means an exclusive Mario Kart and an exclusive Zelda REGARDLESS OF SALES. The way Nintendo treated Wii U customers is inexcusable. What any other company should have done would be either pull the system out of the market right after launch or support it properly, not pretend to support it and then shit on everyone who bought it.

And most Wii U games that didn't get ported are shitty ports of multiplatform titles. People bought the Wii U for exclusives, so those exclusives are the only games that count on the Wii U library. Take out every Wii U game that is multiplatform or ported to 3DS or Switch and pretend they don't exist and then you will realize Nintendo turned into shit. Iwata promised Wii U would be Gamecube 2, instead they turned the whole company into shit.

I'm fed up of people, specially Nintendo fans, who defend Nintendo's treatment of the Wii U. The Gamecube failed but it still had an exclusive Mario Kart and an exclusive Zelda, and the vast mayority of Nintendo's games on Gamecube were never ported to other platforms. That is why the Gamecube was such a great console and why Nintendo kept their reputation intact. Iwata promised to do the same with Wii U, then they shat on everyone and their own history by giving the Wii U such a shit support. When the Wii U only has Mario, Pikmin and shitty games nobody cares about as actual exclusives, that makes the entire company a piece of shit. Nintendo fans should be abandoning Nintendo like Sega fans abandoned Sega so Nintendo can stop ripping off customers with shit platforms they can't guarantee support, instead they support Nintendo's scamming of Wii U owners.

Talk about nitpicking.

So an exclusive Zelda and Mario kart is the water changer that makes an Nintendo device shit or not?

But Zelda wind waker HD don't ring any bells? Ah ok, they took some time to make an port, I get it.

So how long Nintendo have to wait to port a game so its system won't be considered shit?

Funny that you also say that most of Wii U library is shit. I wonder why you bought a Wii U in the first place.

Let's be honest here: you're joking, right? You don't even trying to be reasonable. 

The Wii U library isn't shit if you count those games which have been ported to 3DS and Switch. For Wii U games, Nintendo should have waited until the Switch successor to port Zelda and Mario Kart or any other big game like Super Mario or Smash Bros. And I only bought the Wii U because of Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo promising support.

Magnus said:
160rmf said:

Talk about nitpicking.

So an exclusive Zelda and Mario kart is the water changer that makes an Nintendo device shit or not?

But Zelda wind waker HD don't ring any bells? Ah ok, they took some time to make an port, I get it.

So how long Nintendo have to wait to port a game so its system won't be considered shit?

Funny that you also say that most of Wii U library is shit. I wonder why you bought a Wii U in the first place.

Let's be honest here: you're joking, right? You don't even trying to be reasonable. 

The Wii U library isn't shit if you count those games which have been ported to 3DS and Switch. For Wii U games, Nintendo should have waited until the Switch successor to port Zelda and Mario Kart or any other big game like Super Mario or Smash Bros. And I only bought the Wii U because of Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo promising support.

They did support the Wii U. Unfortunately, they can't support one that doesn't sell well forever.

Magnus said:
160rmf said:

Talk about nitpicking.

So, according to your logic, GC don't deserve any praise either. Unless you don't consider Twilight princess and Metroid prime big games from Nintendo. Or when you talk about "big games like super Mario or Smash", you're just referring to these 2 franchises only?

I don't follow... You bought a Wii U bc of 1 game and your faith in Nintendo to provide what you need to have the best experience? Can you be more specific? It's about games? Exclusivity?

You are really one of a kind. And you actually expect that people should feel the same as you? *Giggles*

We reap what we sow

160rmf said:
Magnus said:

So, according to your logic, GC don't deserve any praise either. Unless you don't consider Twilight princess and Metroid prime big games from Nintendo. Or when you talk about "big games like super Mario or Smash", you're just referring to these 2 franchises only?

I don't follow... You bought a Wii U bc of 1 game and your faith in Nintendo to provide what you need to have the best experience? Can you be more specific? It's about games? Exclusivity?

You are really one of a kind. And you actually expect that people should feel the same as you? *Giggles*

Gamecube had an exclusive Zelda, and Metroid isn't Zelda big. My beef with Nintendo is that did not provide the bare minimum support you would expect from any Nintendo system. As I said, a bought the Wii U because I expected it would be a Gamecube 2, not a system like the Atari Jaguar or the 3DO that are basically jokes.