By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Seems that Platinum Games is teasing Bayonetta 1+2 for Switch

Bayo 2 was an amazing game and opening up for the Switch owners should give a lot more people the chance to play it and love it :D, I will definitely double dip on them for the Switch, Bayo 1 would actually be a triple dip as I owned it on both Wii U and PS3 :P

Around the Network

wow so this is really happening!

Switch!!!

The Switch needs:

Hyrule Warriors Ultimate
Xenoblade Chronicles at 1080P, impossible to find the Wii version and i really don't want to play it on my 3DS.
Wind Waker HD
Twilight Princess HD
Pikmin Collection
Metroid Prime 1,2 & 3 collection.

Give them to me Nintendo, just do it.

No smash 4 because i want a new one.

I think it will be just digital... don't forget that the Bayo Amiibo 1 and 2 are about to be released!

Switch!!!

Just off the top of my head, Switch is going to have at least one big, non-Wii U game per month that it is out this year.

1-2-Switch
Snipperclips
Super Bomberman R
ARMS
Splatoon 2
Mario + Rabbids
Xenoblad Chronicles 2
Super Mario Odyssey
Fire Emblem Warriors
Rocket League
Stardew Valley
NBA 2K18
FIFA 18

Then on top of that, consider that Breath of the Wild was a simultaneous release and will probably by game of the year for a lot of people. Consider also, that Mario Kart 8 and Pokken have significant content additions. Consider, a third time, that that any game ported gains the ability to be played portably.

Switch is already having one of the strongest launch years in recent memory in terms of games. Stuff like Bayonetta helps, not hurts.

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:

I'm sure Nintendo will take your feelings into account when they have a console on a shelf which hasn't sold for over an hour to try to think of a way to please you with it.

In the mean time.

Hurrah for another great game coming towards the Switch, shaping into one of the best little machines to date, so happy I didn't drop money on the obviously doomed to fail Wii-U, Nintendo doing right by the majority of gamers (who all did the same and avoided the WiiU)

I rofled xD

11 out of the top 15 selling PS4 games are also available on PS3.

Not included in the top 15 are two, notable, critically acclaimed games that were also available on PS3. Metal Gear Solid 5 and Persona 5.

Filing complaints under, "It's not okay when Nintendo does it."

Vor said:
eva01beserk said:

Can we add pikmin 3 and wonderfull 101 please? 

Isn't Pikmin 4 already in development for Switch? I agree with W101 part though.

So? They can make Pikmin: Captain Olimar's collection and release Pikmin 4 after that. I would love this.

We reap what we sow

as long as they can, because its awesome.  The Wii U flopped and not many have played these games, why not fill out the switch library with great titles, regardless of the platform?

hopefully nintendo gamer buy those games when this happens :(