By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
GoOnKid said:
Kakadu18 said:

GX was not the last one.

Okay. GP Legend then. 19 years ago.

That wasn't the last one either. Climax was and put the nail in the coffin; disappointing sales in Japan, subsequently not released anywhere else.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

Around the Network
GoOnKid said:
Kakadu18 said:

GX was not the last one.

Okay. GP Legend then. 19 years ago.

That one first released in Japan 20 years ago actually.

So the rumored new DK game seems to be a Mario vs Donkey Kong game.....fuck my life.

gtotheunit91 said:

Oh boy......rumors being hyped up!

Pyoro is supposedly a very reliable leaker and he responded to someone suggesting it could just be the F-Zero GBA game being added to the NSO Expansion Pack with a simple "no" soooooooo we gonna find out soon!

@CaptainExplosion he's also teasing DK although that could be something like DK64 being added to the N64 library lol

Whoever keeps getting my hopes with these rumors can fuck right off.

KLXVER said:

So the rumored new DK game seems to be a Mario vs Donkey Kong game.....fuck my life.

Or you could just stop looking at the rumors, to see if we're even getting a Direct next week to even begin with.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
KLXVER said:

Or you could just stop looking at the rumors, to see if we're even getting a Direct next week to even begin with.

Could you tell people to stop talking about it on the internet for me? They are kinda hard to dodge.

KLXVER said:
Mar1217 said:

Could you tell people to stop talking about it on the internet for me? They are kinda hard to dodge.

Or just game in the meantime so you don't have to look at anyone posting this type of stuff all around. 

Getting to enjoy yourself while also not sweating the small stuff is quite fun, you'd learn 😉

The rumor is next Nintendo Direct Nintendo Switch owners subscribed to NSO get free hookers and blow. Dates with your fave celeb crush who are DTF. Free cake. Lastly, free money to everyone who comes to the parade downtown hosted by a man named Joker. There will be balloons!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

The rumor is next Nintendo Direct Nintendo Switch owners subscribed to NSO get free hookers and blow. Dates with your fave celeb crush who are DTF. Free cake. Lastly, free money to everyone who comes to the parade downtown hosted by a man named Joker. There will be balloons!

Boy, that sounds amazing! I love Nintendo <3

GoOnKid said:
Leynos said:

Boy, that sounds amazing! I love Nintendo <3

Always the most quirky out of the bunch 😌

For good measure, their ex NOA president Reggie, will prolly be in the middle of the parade throwing a few new OLED Switches into the crowd telling how everyone should have "fun".