By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BasilZero said:
Mar1217 said:

For the love of the universe, where's Ace Attorney 7 ?! 

That game was leaked in the Nvidia leak and it has yet to be shown ...

They just announced another collection.

At least...Ace Attorney got 3 collections now...Breath of Fire none :(

Oh I just saw the trailer for it. Truly nice for everyone and abroad too since they're localizing the games in different languages again. 

Too bad I've already played all the games in the 2ne trilogy on my 3DS ... Maybe I'll buy the collection just to show my support for the series ... If it has a physical release of course hahaha 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

Playing Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Bootcamp has me wondering what it'd be like if the franchise had a side scrolling run and gun spin-off in the vein of Metal Slug or Contra, but you play as some of the XOs from Advance Wars 1 and 2.

Not side-scrolling but it had a spinoff on Gamecube and Wii. Battalion Wars was kinda that concept but in 3D. TBH if I remember right only spinoffs it had. Not sure the Wars series had any spinoffs on Famicom or Game Boy. Just sequels.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Playing Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Bootcamp has me wondering what it'd be like if the franchise had a side scrolling run and gun spin-off in the vein of Metal Slug or Contra, but you play as some of the COs from Advance Wars 1 and 2.

Not side-scrolling but it had a spinoff on Gamecube and Wii. Battalion Wars was kinda that concept but in 3D. TBH if I remember right only spinoffs it had. Not sure the Wars series had any spinoffs on Famicom or Game Boy. Just sequels.

Yeah, that was nice, but I would've liked to see certain COs in actual combat situations, instead of just playing as generic soldiers who aren't even named.

CaptainExplosion said:

Playing Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Bootcamp has me wondering what it'd be like if the franchise had a side scrolling run and gun spin-off in the vein of Metal Slug or Contra, but you play as some of the XOs from Advance Wars 1 and 2.

That would be awesome.  I love Metal Slug.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
CaptainExplosion said:

That would be awesome.  I love Metal Slug.

I especially want such a game so that we can see, say, Sami, Max, Andy (if they make him a few years older because I don't wanna send a kid out into frontline combat), Grit, Sasha, Eagle, Jess and Kanbei fighting off Black Hole troops in person instead of just staying at the sidelines to give orders.

Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

Releasing day one in the same platforms where half of the sales comes from (PC) as well as in Playstation was the right decision

You do not know that. You shouldn't make up stuff.

Yup, you're right

It sold 1.5 million after the PC release, but it doesn't mean it was 1.5 million on PC alone. It was a mistake, should have look more carefully before making my post 

IcaroRibeiro said:
Kakadu18 said:

You do not know that. You shouldn't make up stuff.

Yup, you're right

It sold 1.5 million after the PC release, but it doesn't mean it was 1.5 million on PC alone. It was a mistake, should have look more carefully before making my post 

I thought you were talking about the second game. The first Octopath Traveler sold over 2mil on Switch. 1.9mil outside of Japan, where it was published by Nintendo, as of the end of 2020, since that's when it was last updated in the CESA Games White Book and over 260k physical in Japan at the end of 2021 according to the Media Create White Book of 2022. The game reached 3mil in 2022.

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 15 June 2023

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light + Temple of Osiris headed to Switch on the 29th of this month

In still constantly ache for a new F-Zero on Switch. No futuristic racer on Switch is close enough. -_-

CaptainExplosion said:

In still constantly ache for a new F-Zero on Switch. No futuristic racer on Switch is close enough. -_-

You still have Star Wars Episode I Racer....

Spoiler!
jk lol