By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CaptainExplosion said:

Anyone have Smash Bros. characters they wanna see as action figures?

You mean besides amiibo?  I like a few of the third party characters, always loved me some solid snake (no homo) and banjo (which I realize is borderline third party but still)

Around the Network
Kslost said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Anyone have Smash Bros. characters they wanna see as action figures?

You mean besides amiibo?  I like a few of the third party characters, always loved me some solid snake (no homo) and banjo (which I realize is borderline third party but still)

There's been a figma of Snake, and a new Banjo-Kazooie figure is scheduled to be out in May.

I'm sick of only statues being made of the Fire Emblem characters lately. Not only are they non-articulated, but they're way out of scale for a Smash Bros. figure display. Action figures are way better because usually they can be put in varried poses.

Amazon is doing a Mario movie promo with special Amazon boxes modelled after the Question Block.

Please get your votes in here for Most Wanted April edition

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/247216/most-wanted-april/1/

I'm going to boot up my 3DS and Wii U this weekend for the first time in a long time to see if there are any games or DLC I want to buy.
Something sad is the death of the Virtual Console. The VC died around 2017 and 2018 in terms of its last additions, but this will be the big death (the end of purchases).
I know the Virtual Console is really dated, but it can't be understated how significant it was, especially on the Wii (where the Shop closed in 2019).
Switch has been out for 6 years and had legacy titles from NSO since 2018 and I still don't think there are as many titles as the VC had. Also, the games require a paid online subscription and occasional online check-in.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

Nintendo should have made a final sale with discounts for all first party content leaving the eShop.

Well, seems like I have to spend my money elsewhere instead of giving it to Nintendo. I just bought Yoshi's Woolly World as used retail for €21 (shipping included).

Conina said:

Nintendo should have made a final sale with discounts for all first party content leaving the eShop.

Well, seems like I have to spend my money elsewhere instead of giving it to Nintendo. I just bought Yoshi's Woolly World as used retail for €21 (shipping included).

They dont care lol

Only Capcom and Atlus/Sega were the ones doing sales on both WiiU and 3DS for the past two years.

This is the last day for purchases on the Wii U and 3DS eshop. Get those last purchases in now.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

gtotheunit91 said: