By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This just happened. XD                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

MK8 Booster Pass Wave 4 hits on the 9th of March

Honestly, I'm real glad that they'll commit to bring all the MK Tour original tracks to the expansion. Some of them are cool ! Also another nice wave overall !

I hope they don't fall out of steam by the last wave.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

GOTY 2023 is here: "Bring me Toilet Paper!" uses a Joycon inside an actual toilet roll, which you roll back and forth, to play

https://gonintendo.com/contents/17028-new-switch-game-give-me-toilet-paper-requires-an-actual-toilet-paper-roll-to-play

I gotta admit, I’m not quite sure about Nintendo’s thinking when it comes to the lack of Pokémon games on switch online. I know there’s puzzle league (ok) and I know that stadium 1 & 2 are coming at some point, but wouldn’t the originals on gameboy (at the very least) drum up quite a bit of interest from people who are on the fence about shelling over the dough? I’m just somewhat baffled over their lack of inclusion.

Kslost said:

I gotta admit, I’m not quite sure about Nintendo’s thinking when it comes to the lack of Pokémon games on switch online. I know there’s puzzle league (ok) and I know that stadium 1 & 2 are coming at some point, but wouldn’t the originals on gameboy (at the very least) drum up quite a bit of interest from people who are on the fence about shelling over the dough? I’m just somewhat baffled over their lack of inclusion.

I legit was 100% expecting for Pokémon Stadium 1 and the original Game Boy games announced during this latest Pokémon Presents. 

Something Nintendo is going to hold onto as their ace up their sleeve. I'm still looking forward to Pokémon Trading Card Game coming to GBC to hold me over. I had that game before I had Red/Blue.

Around the Network

So, in Splatoon 3, after the ending to Hero Mode, if Grizz is dead, then who's running Grizzco?

CaptainExplosion said:

So, in Splatoon 3, after the ending to Hero Mode, if Grizz is dead, then who's running Grizzco?

Lil' Judd.

mZuzek said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Lil' Judd.

That makes no sense.

CaptainExplosion said:
mZuzek said:

Lil' Judd.

That makes no sense.

Well send a complaint to Nintendo then, because it is what it is. The game alludes to it a lot. Lil' Judd wears a microphone after you beat the story mode, and he uses a Salmon Run themed deck in tableturf. They've alluded to the idea of him being a bad guy. I mean, other than literally standing for the "bad guys" team.

mZuzek said:
CaptainExplosion said:

That makes no sense.

Well send a complaint to Nintendo then, because it is what it is. The game alludes to it a lot. Lil' Judd wears a microphone after you beat the story mode, and he uses a Salmon Run themed deck in tableturf. They've alluded to the idea of him being a bad guy. I mean, other than literally standing for the "bad guys" team.

Then perhaps it's time to do to Lil' Jud what Garfield usually does to Nermal.