By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Just finished Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. Took me longer than I expected because the twist at the end of chapter 1 pissed me off so hard that I quit the game for several weeks. But I got back in and it was totally worth it. Like all Danganronpa games it just keeps getting better and better throughout the game.

Once again I didn't see the big twist at the end coming. Bravo! The final class trial is a crazy rollercoaster and once again everything you believed to know is flipped on it's head. I particularly like how in the epilogue in the end some things are left open for interpretation. Ultimately this game is about lies and thruth and you never know what is what.

The cast is at first the least likable in the franchise but ultimately I grew to really like the characters especially thanks to a lot of solid character development. There is still no character that I hate as much as Nagito, he's still the creepiest menace there is. But really well written.

I am not sure sure wether I like this game more or less than the other two and that says a lot. Maybe the strongest plotline in the franchise with chapter 5 being my second favorite in the franchise after chapter 4 in the first game. Probably the two most entertaining class trials that really kept me on the edge of my seat.
The writing in general and the themes explored are I believe the best and strongest in the franchise.

The executions are easily the most brutal in the franchise and partially even really sadistic. Really like that part.

Absolutely recommend it. Excellent game.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

Honestly, I'm real glad that they'll commit to bring all the MK Tour original tracks to the expansion. Some of them are cool ! Also another nice wave overall !

I hope they don't fall out of steam by the last wave.

Hopefully they'll still do GameCube's Wario Colosseum. The pack that includes that one at least will be good.

Just noticed that Best Buy has a switch up “coming soon” that bundles the normal switch with a game of your choice for download. The options are Mario kart, super Mario odyssey, and new super Mario bros U deluxe.  For $299, so pretty much a free game.  Maybe that’s going to be their “price cut”

Last edited by Kslost - on 05 March 2023

Didn't Nintendo discontinue the Switch dock?

CaptainExplosion said:

They have the OLED version of the dock on their site for 59.99.  I remember I bought the previous version on Best Buy for 49.99.

Around the Network

Never mind I’m wrong. They have the regular version for 59, the OLED version for 69.

Kslost said:

Just noticed that Best Buy has a switch up “coming soon” that bundles the normal switch with a game of your choice for download. The options are Mario kart, super Mario odyssey, and new super Mario bros U deluxe.  For $299, so pretty much a free game.  Maybe that’s going to be their “price cut”

That is a bundle meant as cross promotion with the movie. Should be released everywhere on Mar10 day.

Kslost said:
CaptainExplosion said:

They have the OLED version of the dock on their site for 59.99.  I remember I bought the previous version on Best Buy for 49.99.

But new Switch systems are still sold with the dock, right?

Kakadu18 said:
Kslost said:

That is a bundle meant as cross promotion with the movie. Should be released everywhere on Mar10 day.

Oh I gotcha, that makes sense.  Still a nice promotion for the few people who still haven’t made the purchase.

CaptainExplosion said:
Kslost said:

But new Switch systems are still sold with the dock, right?

Yeah.  Unless you get the lite which obviously isn’t compatible with a dock.