By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Just finished another run of Metroid Dread, first time in almost a year and it's still incredible.
I forgot that there are that many stats at the end:
Difficulty: Hard Mode
Needed time: 7:30:42
Overall time: 12:59:28
Item collection: 100%
Energy: 1299
Missiles: 275
Power-bombs: 15
Deaths: 17
Damage taken: 44319
Beaten bosses: 30
Game saves: 58

Zero deaths during boss fights btw, I've gotten really good at those thanks to the boss rush mode which I do almost regularly.
Gonna do another hard mode run and then for the first time dread mode. It will be dreadfully hard.

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 07 March 2023

Around the Network

In waiting for Advance wars Re-boot camp I picked up Wargroove, a game i bought on release but never really played that much. I like the strategic elements but some of the character interactions in the start of each chapter feels annoying to me, so I just skip them.
I think the capture system is better in Wargroove than the Wars games, but i like the co-system better in Advance Wars.

Kakadu18 said:

They were added in a later update if I'm not mistaken.

Good luck not losing your mind in dread mode.

@BasilZero

It is only when you finally manage to be real good at 150cc that you will understand why there's an actual competitive community around this game. It's one of the few games I actually dare to play online.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Just did the first sequence break in Dread for the first time and got the bomb, grapple beam and flash shift early, although the latter didn't end up helping me much. Beating Kraid with help of the bombs is very satisfying.

Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:

Just did the first sequence break in Dread for the first time and got the bomb, grapple beam and flash shift early, although the latter didn't end up helping me much. Beating Kraid with help of the bombs is very satisfying.

And messy. XD

Mar1217 said:

@BasilZero

It is only when you finally manage to be real good at 150cc that you will understand why there's an actual competitive community around this game. It's one of the few games I actually dare to play online.

I cant imagine doing online - I might jump into it...eventually lol

The last Mario Kart I did online was Mario Kart DS lol

Mario Kart 8 Booster Pass Wave 4 out now

https://gonintendo.com/contents/17285-mario-kart-8-deluxe-updated-to-2-3-0-booster-course-pass-wave-4-now-live

Kakadu18 said:

Just finished another run of Metroid Dread, first time in almost a year and it's still incredible.
Difficulty: Hard Mode
Needed time: 7:30:42
Overall time: 12:59:28
Item collection: 100%
Energy: 1299
Missiles: 275
Power-bombs: 15
Deaths: 17
Damage taken: 44319
Beaten bosses: 30
Game saves: 58

Zero deaths during boss fights btw, I've gotten really good at those thanks to the boss rush mode which I do almost regularly.
Gonna do another hard mode run and then for the first time dread mode. It will be dreadfully hard.

Results of the next run:

Needed time: 5:22:45

Overall time: 9:10:34

Items: 100%

Deaths: 23

Damage taken: 30265

Saves: 36

The other stats are obviously the same.

Now on to Dread Mode.

Dread Mode in Metroid Dread is like playing the game for the first time again. It's really hard and instead of just blasting through it I need to always be catious.