By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mar1217 said:

Instead of using the term "boutons"(French term for buttons), they used the common term "Pitons" instead.

Around the Network

Out of all the "leaks" that have come out over the past year or two indicating GB/GBC/GBA would release on NSO, including recent datamines of the emulators, none of the listed games ever mention Pokémon......surely Nintendo can't be that stupid to ignore the games that probably 70% of Game Boy owners bought a Game Boy for in the first place!

I'm personally VERY excited for Pokémon Trading Card Game on GBC as I actually had that game before I got Blue, but that's 3 generations of Pokémon games that could potentially be missing from these emulators. I highly doubt that will end up being the case. I'm sure Nintendo will add them little by little over the course of the next year to keep you subscribed and add more subscribers over time, but that's still worrisome that they're not even datamined.

This is a follow up to my last comment. Pretty interesting theory here from GameXplain. It definitely could be the case that Pokémon Stadium releases on NSO this month and announced during the annual February Pokémon Presents with potentially Red/Blue/Green/Yellow being announced as well. 

Sounds pretty insane, but the timing of things happening is pretty sus as the guy says. It's hard to throw it off as a coincidence.

SKMBlake said:
Mar1217 said:

Instead of using the term "boutons"(French term for buttons), they used the common term "Pitons" instead.

You should check it, it's got our slangs n everything. It's actually kinda weird when I read it to myself because we usually don't have these specific translations here.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

theRepublic said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

Super Mario Land 2 kinda janky compared to the Virtual Console version on the 3DS.

How so?  What is wrong?

Mar1217 said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

Super Mario Land 2 kinda janky compared to the Virtual Console version on the 3DS.

How so ? Did you try a specific filter ? To me, it ran just like the original(or emulated) would've run.

Just seems like there's odd artifacting that wasn't present on the virtual console version, especially when going down pipes

Around the Network

I just thought of something. Assuming Nintendo Switch Online is carried over to the next Nintendo system, but if the next system drops the Switch name, will that also be the case for Nintendo Switch Online?

CaptainExplosion said:

I just thought of something. Assuming Nintendo Switch Online is carried over to the next Nintendo system, but if the next system drops the Switch name, will that also be the case for Nintendo Switch Online?

Yeah, the "online" part of the name will be transitioned to whatever the new system would be called since everything is now tied to your Nintendo account. But there honestly isn't a reason why Nintendo should abandon the Switch name. Because what name would work better than Switch? There's no way Nintendo is abandoning the Switch concept since they've struck historical gold, but also, because Nintendo's internal development teams are now united as one rather than separating the home system team and the handheld system team.

Maybe Nintendo could drop the Nintendo Switch Online name and have it simply be called Nintendo Online or something along those lines that's more general than being tied to a single console. 

I just reached S rank in Splatoon 3. Really proud of myself.

Kakadu18 said:

I just reached S rank in Splatoon 3. Really proud of myself.

Congrats! Sounds like you're having a great time with it. Still playing through a lot of games on Switch, but I've heard the game is great so I'd like to get it eventually. 

Samus sports a new look in Prime Remastered; I wonder if this is indicative of how she'll appear in Prime 4. (SPOILERS)

Her appearance has changed a lot over the years, more so than a lot of Nintendo's iconic characters.